https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
 https://twitter.com/spark240
 Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
Reddit r/newmusicreview 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Modulus_AmpsModulus_Amps Frets: 2573
    tFB Trader
    I could hear a difference a few times, thing was I think I preferred the Kemper a few times too. great piece of kit, I look forward to the time when they are £100 on the street
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • siraxemansiraxeman Frets: 1935

^^Ditto!!!

• FreebirdFreebird Frets: 5821
    edited October 2017
    I could hear a difference a few times, thing was I think I preferred the Kemper a few times too. great piece of kit, I look forward to the time when they are £100 on the street
    Nothing a bit of EQ can't sort out  The real power is when you have multiple guitars, it's very easy to switch between them, including a bass guitar. So for me it makes sense to own 1 Kemper instead of 3 or 4 valve amps, as I am mainly recording or practising most of the time.
    If we are not ashamed to think it, we should not be ashamed to say it.
  • Jesus , why do people have to post stuff like this on here !
    Don't they realise there are very weak willed folk on these boards who are now trying to work out what they can sell to afford one :-(
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16079
    I really like the Kemper but have to disagree that 'a bit of EQ sorts it out ' ...the eq on Kemper is quite basic unlike helix and messing about for hours doing side by side tests via an amp switcher on a number of amps Real v Kemper I cannot get them anywhere near the same . Not saying Kemper doesn't sound good because it does but it is certainly not same.
      I find the biggest spoiler is that reverb on helix or Kemper leaves a slightly nasty metallic tail on the sound which is easier to lose on Helix but still not eradicate.
    Recording is a different matter. There are loads of speakers and cabs being bought,sold or exchanged on here because players demand different subtle changes .....it makes a difference......ultimately modellers or profilers are limited by the characteristics of the ability of the speakers even in the best FRFR units to expell the sound of the chosen profile. They may well be replaying a recorded 4x12 or 2x 10 but it doesn't mean they put the sound into the room the same way
  • ruomaruoma Frets: 67
    I thought the diezel was pretty obvious the amp was better, but the previous ones, noticeable but difficult!