SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Taylor Acoustic

Looking for a Taylor with cutaway and electrics. I'm on a tight budget, so a guitar with a few cosmetic dings etc (but sound structurally - and without significant fret wear) would be ideal. Budget probably won't stretch beyond a 114, 214, 314.

Thanks.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Ding ding ding! 314ce with hard case? A few scratches but sounds and plays great! 

Probs have to be a meetup tho (Worcestershire/Herefordshire/Gloucestershire)!
  • @LooseMoose Is there a FS thread here where I can learn more?
  • I hadn't actually got round to it yet!  Fire me an email address and I'll send some pics over.  Lovely guitar but not getting used so I feel a bit guilty hanging onto it!
  • No worries. Can you let me know what sort of price you have in mind?  Also how old it is, which pickup it has and what sort of condition it's in? 

Thanks

• Sure - happy to price it within your budget.  It's a 2011 if I read the serial number right - no idea about the pickup, assuming it's the Expression System?  Condition is great, just a couple of scratches that I can photograph and send across.