SORTED....PEDAL BOARD BUILDERS

What's Hot
CastroCastro Frets: 512
edited October 2017 in FX
Good afternoon FB peeps

I have a Boss ES-8 and 8/9 pedals on a home made board but it's become untidy and inefficient and there are lots of cables on show, which I hate!

If I wanted to get someone to build me a professional board, tidy enough to pass a self-confessed OCD pain-in-the-arse, and to sort out midi switching etc who should I consider?

Thank you in advance for your suggestions
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16293
    Custom pedal boards chap is a regular on here

https://www.custompedalboards.co.uk/
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Speak to  Chris Ryan at @CustomPedalBoards, he built me an awesome double-tiered ES-8 board.

Some pics:

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Bedford Audio in Sheffield is a good shout, He's made boards for Boss to showcase the ES5/8 and the MS3, Foals, while she sleeps, bmth, the prodigy and Busted. 

https://bedfordaudio.co/

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • vasselmeyer said:hi
    Speak to  Chris Ryan at @CustomPedalBoards, he built me an awesome double-tiered ES-8 board.

Some pics:

How heavy is that lot?
    Is it comparable to the equivalent pedaltrain? 
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • vasselmeyer said:hi
    Speak to  Chris Ryan at @CustomPedalBoards, he built me an awesome double-tiered ES-8 board.

Some pics:

How heavy is that lot?
    Is it comparable to the equivalent pedaltrain? 
    it will be lighter
    for all things pedal boards please visit www.custompedalboards.co.uk
  • Good to know, pm incoming
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • Heres another of Chris's boards, although I wired it up myself so the wirings not as neat...

• Heres another of Chris's boards, although I wired it up myself so the wirings not as neat...

nice!! the stryfecta, the mimiq, cali, EQ, and on strypower! nice!
    for all things pedal boards please visit www.custompedalboards.co.uk
  • garfygarfy Frets: 144
    +1 Chris is your man. Top fella and service!!