SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

1991 Ibanez RG750 - FOR SALE - fantastic guitar in exceptional condition! £600 or best offers

What's Hot
BBVoxBBVox Frets: 0
edited August 2013 in Guitars £
I have owned a number of RG's over the years from a number of decades, including Prestige models, and this is the absolute best of the bunch. It's everything a top end RG/JEM should be and is put together perfectly.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65234709@N05/sets/72157631540037681/

The Ibanez RG750 was top of the original RG range introduced in 1987. It is similar to the RG550 introduced a year earlier, but features DiMarzio made IBZ/USA pickups, a bound rosewood fingerboard and shark-tooth inlays (also known as Himalaya inlays in Japan). During its production run, several changes were made to the RG750. In 1990, a new neck pickup and finishes with color-matched headstocks were introduced. In 1991 the mid pickup was changed as well. Finally, the last run of guitars, in 1992 , got the Lo Pro Edge tremolo.

The last two years of manufacture, 1991-2 are arguably the most sought after as they benefit from all the tweaks meant to improve the model through it's lifetime. 

I don't believe you will find a better example unless it's literally never left it's case. This has no chips, scuffs, scratches or cracks of any note at all. The neck pocket is not cracked, as is often reported on RG's.

Absolutely superb condition apart from the lettering on the pick-ups having faded.

The neck is exceptional to play, one of the best I have had on any guitar coming in and out of my little herd and the action and playability cannot be faulted. Comes with it's original Ibanez case.

What any guitar is worth is subjective but I believe in this condition, with the original case, and this particular date, it's worth every penny of £600 but I will listen to offers. If it doesn't sell, I won't be sad that I have to keep it!

I'm happy to post but this will need to be considered in any offers, or meeting up is certainly possible depending on location etc. We'll work something out.

Any questions, ask away.

Bill  
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments