SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Budda Superdrive Series II V-40 2x12 Combo for Sale or PX

dts67dts67 Frets: 195

Pictures on eBay - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121162422550?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Looking for £750 or close to it.

• 4 x 6V6 Electroharmonx Valves - Class AB
  • 3 x 12 AX7 Preamp Tubes
  • Footswitchable Rhythm and Drive Level controls
  • Brite control
  • 3 band EQ
  • Pull Mid knob for "Vintage" mid setting
  • Effects Loop
  • Slave output with level control in parallel with power section
  • Point to Point hand wired power section 

The weight is only 26Kg which for a 2x12 is amazing. 

The clean tone is to die for – the best I’ve ever heard. It’s very Fender like - Very similar to a Deluxe Reverb (without the reverb) but with much more headroom. Warm with Sparkle. The drive can be smooth or gritty depending upon how its driven, again more Fender than Marshall. It takes pedals very well and can be pushed into saturated lead tones with a TubeScreamer or similar.

There are some great reviews on the Web but this sums it up nicely;

http://www.musicradar.com/reviews/guitars/budda-superdrive-series-ii-v-40-286083

I’m selling quite frankly because it isn’t really for me. I play more high gain stuff. I would consider a Part EX for an Orange Rockerverb 50 MKII 2x12 combo or maybe something similar (cash either way)

Local Pickup from Oxfordshire or Northampton or meet somewhere – I travel a lot in the midlands and South East so drop me a line and I may be able to deliver. If you want to arrange your own courier that fine too - I'll box it up the best I can.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• spacecadetspacecadet Frets: 671
    I'm trying to clear some stuff out at the moment. This is far too good a deal to miss! I use the V-20 head with a 2x12 cab and I also have theV-40 2x12 combo now. A second/ spare/ stereo setup would be awesome.
  • dts67dts67 Frets: 195
    Let me know what you're trying to shift. I may be interested in part ex.
  • phase3phase3 Frets: 41
    PM sent
    Bump, still for sale !
  • Trade for Heatley les Paul?

Pm'd