SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Marshall 1987x Plexi 50w head !!SOLD!!

What's Hot
KevguitarmanKevguitarman Frets: 96
edited November 2017 in Amps £

MARSHALL 1987X head,the odd little scuff in the tolex but nothing bad,high treble pot changed at some point,sounds huge and its a loud best,

Specs

50 Watt Output

3-Band EQ

3 x ECC83 Pre-Amp Valves

2 x EL34 Power Amp Valves

Series FX loop

Dimensions(mm): 660 x 260 x 205

Weight(Kg): 15.3

Only after guitar trades now as I am picking up another amp tomorrow so no amp trades sorry.

A nice US Fender Strat or Tele prefer rosewood board,but I might consider others Gibson SG or V be nice.

£650 trade,£600 cash 

I might let my oversized Zilla v30 loaded 1x12 cab go as well for the right deal value around £200.

Based near Wrexham North Wales,i will meet within reason and sorry i won't post.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

• Any chance you would swap them both for an Emerald X7 Opus with LR Baggs???
  • Any chance you would swap them both for an Emerald X7 Opus with LR Baggs???

Thanks for the offer but its not for me bud. 

• £600 for a cash sale,£650 trades,i might consider guitars as well as amps,but after using it last night getting close to keeping it
  • Any trade interest in a custom build heavy relic esquire?

http://www.42ndstreetguitars.co.uk/guitarsDetail.php?T5E-Blackguard-5 ;

Mine is the actual guitar used in the pictures and the spec is exactly as detailed on the website page.

Stunning guitar and very versatile. The only reason I am prepared to part with it is that I was so impressed by this guitar that I commissioned a single cut junior build from the same maker which has now become my main guitar.

I also have an immaculate cornford roadhouse 50 2x12 combo if that is of any interest?

Im in Gloucester but travel up to Shrewsbury/Oswestry a fair bit so could arrange a meet up.

• Any trade interest in a custom build heavy relic esquire?

Mine is the actual guitar used in the pictures and the spec is exactly as detailed on the website page.

Stunning guitar and very versatile. The only reason I am prepared to part with it is that I was so impressed by this guitar that I commissioned a single cut junior build from the same maker which has now become my main guitar.

I also have an immaculate cornford roadhouse 50 2x12 combo if that is of any interest?

Im in Gloucester but travel up to Shrewsbury/Oswestry a fair bit so could arrange a meet up.

Hi,Tele looks cool but i need to look into them a tad more as Custom builds not always an easy move on if you don't like them,what sort of value do you have on it  ? and whats value do you have on the Cornford Road house bud .
  • mark_jwedgemark_jwedge Frets: 315
    edited November 2017
    Any trade interest in a custom build heavy relic esquire?

Hi,Tele looks cool but i need to look into them a tad more as Custom builds not always an easy move on if you don't like them,what sort of value do you have on it  ? and whats value do you have on the Cornford Road house bud .
    @Kevguitarman Angela Arnott is the builder of the esquire and 42nd Street guitars is the brand name of the guitars she builds. She sells them either direct of through vintage and rare guitars in bath. Second hand value probably about £700. The Cornford £450.

I might have a Dropbox link to a live recording of me playing the esquire through the Cornford with my band. I can email it to you if you like?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Pm'd
  • JMP220478 said:
    Pm'd
    Pm you back bud 
  • Only looking for guitar trades or a cash sale now,no amp trades please 
  • SOLD !!