SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender VG Strat - price drop

rich75rich75 Frets: 36
edited September 2013 in Guitars £

Fender VG Strat in three tone sunburst for sale. This is a 2007 US made Strat in excellent condition with original hard case, manual etc. It includes COSM guitar and tuning modelling, and is the predecessor to the current Roland G5. The only modification to the guitar is the addition of Planet Waves Auto-Trim tuners, which work really well.

I'm looking for £525 plus delivery, and probably won't be looking for any trades as I need to cut down the guitar collection a bit! The only similar one I've seen lately is a used one from a well known music store selling at £849. 

See pics below and feel free to contact me with any questions.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• rich75rich75 Frets: 36
    Any interest at £500 plus delivery?
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6905
    edited August 2013
    Hi TheseVG's are new to me so I'm at the research stage - what is the condition of the guitar? It's hard to pick out details on my phone. Cheers
    Previously known as stevebrum
    Iamnobody said:
    Hi TheseVG's are new to me so I'm at the research stage - what is the condition of the guitar? It's hard to pick out details on my phone. Cheers
    Hi Steve. It's been looked after and is in excellent condition. If there's anything else you want to know about it, or if you want any other photos, just let me know. Cheers
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    Where are you based and does it come with the case?
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    Where are you based and does it come with the case?

Hi. I'm based in Essex, not far from Southend. Yep, the original Fender hard case (as shown in the photo) is included.
  • StefBStefB Frets: 2354
    PM sent.