• Jez6345789Jez6345789 Frets: 1756
    Nice 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10229
    Love it.Congrats.
    Laugh, love, live, learn. 
  • MoominpapaMoominpapa Frets: 1649
    Have you picked out some good spandex pants?
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4159
    Boutique ones with JD stains and burns, FB size :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MoominpapaMoominpapa Frets: 1649
    sweepy said:
    Boutique ones with JD stains and burns, FB size :)
    Now that's what I'm talking about. All you need is a Tawny Kitaen lookalike and you're good to go. Shred on!
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28280
    Whilst I have no need for that at all, I rather like it. I've always had a bit of a thing for Charvels.
  • andypandyp Frets: 332
    Superb! Enjoy it!

Andy

• stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7082
    Nice, I love the colour, I went with the green one myself, but think I should get a red one at some point as well.

Win a Cort G250 SE Guitar in our Guitar Bomb Free UK Giveaway 

• FX_MunkeeFX_Munkee Frets: 2477
    If only they made the MIM ones with a top mount Floyd like the Japanese ones I'd be struggling to resist at the prices they are now.
    Shot through the heart, and you’re to blame, you give love a bad name. Not to mention archery tuition.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DougDoug Frets: 172
    Very Nice!, How do you find the neck profile?, Flat backed or Rounded?, are the fretboard edges Rolled and do you know if the 2016 models are routed to enableHSS/HSH?.
    I haven't had it apart yet ;) neck is quite rounded and with the rolled edges feels v comfortable and is not in the slightest like an Ibanez Wizard neck 
  • GizmoGizmo Frets: 1073
    Very very nice Sweepy this ticks all my boxes Superstrat/Maple board/Bright color/Floyd,i only wish they did these in HS + 24 frets,i had a MIM san dimas a while back & from the very afternoon i let it go i regretted selling it.
    The first mod is to fit one of those push in arm kits from Feline  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Sweeeeeet! I got a white one because I am a chickenshit. Best purchase for ages, I'm obsessed with it!

sweepy said:
    I had one of them but I put the original one back on, the push-in didn't feel as good to me for reasons that are unclear to me, although it had the advantage of clearing the volume pot when the pot is pulled up for coil split.
    I'm just a Maserati in a world of Kias.
    Sweeeeeet! I got a white one because I am a chickenshit. Best purchase for ages, I'm obsessed with it!

sweepy said:
    I had one of them but I put the original one back on, the push-in didn't feel as good to me for reasons that are unclear to me, although it had the advantage of clearing the volume pot when the pot is pulled up for coil split.
    The locking collet design that Floyd use has always been its Achilles heel imho, the always wear and get sloppy over time whereas the push fit ones have never had that issue 
  • sweepy said:
    I haven't had it apart yet ;) neck is quite rounded and with the rolled edges feels v comfortable and is not in the slightest like an Ibanez Wizard neck 

Think I might have to get one of these then.  The skinny neck has always put me off most superstrats.
    I was going to message you @sweepy and see how you're going with it so far. I am absolutely over the moon with my San Dimas. I just want to play it all the time, it's so well built and the variety of sounds it is capable of is incredible.

I've been wondering about the threaded collar for the arm, a push fit one sounds like a great idea. I'll be taking it to lessons every week so if this would stop the thread wearing (which I was wondering about already) then I'll get a push fit for it. I'll go and google just now, do you have a link to them?

Andy
    Feline guitars have them in stock, picking one up from Them on Friday, so I’ll let you know how it goes
    Cheers.

I had a look at their site earlier on and couldn't see them. What sort of price are they? I've no idea if this is a £5 mod or a £30 mod...

• Few Q's!

I've always wanted a guitar for heavier moment with a much faster modern playability...and I prefer these shapes over a more obvious metal axe.

Are they Made in Mexico? Indonesia? What is the build quality like? Do you get a case? Any mods required or good to go?

https://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/product/160122292734008--charvel-pm-sc1-2h-fr-specific-ocean

That's the one for me. Not sure if I dare take the plunge.