Rockman advice needed.

SetzerSetzer Frets: 37
I have a Rockman Sustainor and a stereo chorus/delay in the rack unit, its all in really good condition and I was considering selling it. I have looked at completed listings on Ebay but there aren't many on there and the prices are all over the place so I was hoping someone on here might be able to put a value on it for me? Both units are dated December 86.

Sorry for the poor pics!
https://i.imgur.com/VBCScSY.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Pm68fyB.jpg

Valar Morghulis
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14424
    Having the pair together certainly helps. If the slider controls operate without crackles, so much the better. It would help to see pics of the top and bottom for signs of corrosions (if any).
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72317
    I know someone who may be interested in these - I'll ask him.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• SetzerSetzer Frets: 37
    Both are in really good condition with no corrosion. The last time I used them they both worked perfectly, I will have to have a play with them. 
    Valar Morghulis
  • SetzerSetzer Frets: 37
    Thanks @ICBM I had a small studio set up at my last place but I don't now so I really don't have much use for them. 
    Valar Morghulis
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24801
    edited October 2017
    I have both as well - so would be interested to know prices too....
  • GadgetGadget Frets: 895
    I've seen them vary wildly, from sub £100 apiece to 10 times that. They are well thought of, in that a few big name bands used them way back when (IIRC Def Leppard for one). How they fair compared to modern gear, I don't know, but I guess that's irrelevant to a collector anyway. As ever with a 'rare' item, selling price will be governed by the minimum you will let them go for versus the maximum the right buyer (if you can find them) will pay.
    I think, therefore.... I... ummmm........