Pedalboard feet!

About halfway through my first build and it suddenly occurred to me that I haven’t even given feet a consideration.....

Can anyone recommend me ones they’ve used in the past? I’d prefer ones with a relatively small diameter as I don’t want them to overlap the edge of the board too much!

Help a guy out, eh?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RolandRoland Frets: 8684
    Don’t worry about putting feet on a pedal board. In my experience you have less chance of the board slipping or rocking if there are no feet. Mine’s flat, which sits well on carpet. Whenever I play on a polished floor I put a piece on non-slip matting underneath.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • Roland said:
    Don’t worry about putting feet on a pedal board. In my experience you have less chance of the board slipping or rocking if there are no feet. Mine’s flat, which sits well on carpet. Whenever I play on a polished floor I put a piece on non-slip matting underneath.
    I guess that’s a good shout! I kinda wanted it to protect the board a lil bit. I know v little about how different wood types fare when taking hits but I’ve used pine for mine and it seems pretty good thus far. 

I guess i wanted to protect protect my first lil creation haha
  • GagarynGagaryn Frets: 1553
    Fender type glider feet would be cool. 
  • CorvusCorvus Frets: 2924
    tFB Trader
    I have rubber feet on mine, they work anywhere so I like 'em. They cope well on the floor here, the house is like the Cabinet of Dr Caligari, not a straight line or flat bit in it. There was a site that sold all sorts of pedalboard fixings, cable ties, p-clips and anything you could want but I can't remember the address, nor can I find it now, but your Google fu may be stronger than mine.
  • Corvus said:
    I have rubber feet on mine, they work anywhere so I like 'em. They cope well on the floor here, the house is like the Cabinet of Dr Caligari, not a straight line or flat bit in it. There was a site that sold all sorts of pedalboard fixings, cable ties, p-clips and anything you could want but I can't remember the address, nor can I find it now, but your Google fu may be stronger than mine.
    Unfortunately I’ve not been able to take full advantage of my Google fu (or perhaps it’s dwindling?) as I was unable to find any online shops that do this sort of thing!

Surely this is a big gap in the market?
  • How about these?

• CorvusCorvus Frets: 2924
    tFB Trader
     samothy01 said:
    Corvus said:
    Unfortunately I’ve not been able to take full advantage of my Google fu (or perhaps it’s dwindling?) as I was unable to find any online shops that do this sort of thing!

Surely this is a big gap in the market?

I guess it's closed down, you can get rubber feet and whatnot all over the place but it was handy to get a load of cable ties, cable clips and all sorts of bits & bobs in one hit. Mine are roughly like this sort, not sure of the size mine are though, don't want them too tall.
  • Are these any good ?

I've just ordered them (last weekend) and dont need em. Ill post them to you if you want

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B008LTY1NO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  • Are these any good ?

I've just ordered them (last weekend) and dont need em. Ill post them to you if you want

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B008LTY1NO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Can you use them to replace the feet on a Nano+ board to give you more room underneath for power supplies and such?
  • Are these any good ?

How are they height-wise? They look a lil tall for my needs!

• How about these?

Those are basically the ones I’ve got, but they’re far too wide, they overlap hugely on the sides :(
  • vizviz Frets: 10681
    Gagaryn said:
    Fender type glider feet would be cool. 
    That's what I use. They're tall enough so you can run the cables underneath the board which is handy - I quite often have the cables trailing off the far edge of the board then tucking under, travelling underneath to the right, then out the right hand side, then back to the amp, giving me a wide berth so I don't tread on them. 
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.