SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Blackstar HT20 Head

chenzmanchenzman Frets: 193
edited November 2017 in Amps £
Hi all,

I’ve changed what I’m after to a Blackstar HT20 Head, let me know if anyone has one they are willing to post or meet relatively locally before I buy a new one from PMT for £269!

Thanks 

Vince
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• chenzmanchenzman Frets: 193
    Still after one of these, anyone have one available?
    Bump, still after one of these if anybody has one?
    Bump, changed to Blackstar HT20 Head, let me know if you have one before I go to PMT to buy a new one!
    Bump, anyone got one for sale they’re willing to stick in the post?
    Bump, still after one of these
  • Any interest in a combo? Brand new hardly used still got original packaging etc. 
    Thanks for the offer @guitarmansteve77 however really looking for the head. Out of interest how much are you selling for? I let one of them go a couple of years ago with a V type Celestion for £200, anywhere in that region?
  • GrunfeldGrunfeld Frets: 4038
    edited December 2017
    chenzman said:
    Hi all,

I’ve changed what I’m after to a Blackstar HT20 Head, let me know if anyone has one they are willing to post or meet relatively locally before I buy a new one from PMT for £269!

Thanks 

Vince
    £269 sounds like a good deal.
    I've got a Blackstar HT20 Head, and willing to sell it, but it's that thing where I paid nearly double what PMT are asking so in my mind I'm thinking "it's worth about £250 to sell" -- but vs a new one that's £270 there's no point.
    I'd go as low as £200.  So still, not a huge saving against a new one for £270.
    Got a Marshall 1960a which is for sale too.  Would sell the pair for £350.
    PS I'm in Dagenham so only about 15 miles away, if that helps.
    Grunfeld said:
    chenzman said:
    Hi all,

Thanks 

Vince
    £269 sounds like a good deal.
    I've got a Blackstar HT20 Head, and willing to sell it, but it's that thing where I paid nearly double what PMT are asking so in my mind I'm thinking "it's worth about £250 to sell" -- but vs a new one that's £270 there's no point.
    I'd go as low as £200.  So still, not a huge saving against a new one for £270.
    Got a Marshall 1960a which is for sale too.  Would sell the pair for £350.
    PS I'm in Dagenham so only about 15 miles away, if that helps.
    That’s certainly tempting for £350 for the pair!! Could you send me over some photos? I’ll pm you my email address
  • A HT20 head has just came up on my news feed on Facebook for £200. Here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/guitarexchange/permalink/1592751344137827/?sale_post_id=1592751344137827
  • GrunfeldGrunfeld Frets: 4038
    edited December 2017
    chenzman said:
    That’s certainly tempting for £350 for the pair!! Could you send me over some photos? I’ll pm you my email address
    No problem.  Hopefully you've got the link to a zip file with a few photos.
    I forgot to mention that I'm happy to include a tough vinyl cover, free with the 4*12 too.
    Oli