More enthusiasm than ability...

What's Hot

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12313
    Good and shite at the same time, Also an accurate description of my playing.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • proggyproggy Frets: 5835
    Just a shame it says Crystal Palace on it really.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • sawyersawyer Frets: 732
    edited November 2017
    Seen similar sorta things produced by Fender Custom Shop ha
  • Good and shite at the same time, Also an accurate description of my playing.
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28337
    It has a certain charm for me.
  • Jack_Jack_ Frets: 3175
    Phew, from the title I thought you'd stumbled upon my sex tape.
  • WezVWezV Frets: 16668
    I would like a pic of the back.  It looks cheaply done, but not necessarily bad.  I can see what they were going for and I like the concept
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6905
    Strange to talk about yourself in the third person. I’d lower your asking price Harry. 

Oh? You mean it’s not one of yours?

I saw the pictures and assumed it was!
    Previously known as stevebrum
  • I'm tempted to buy it, seeing as Crystal Palace Park is my favourite park in London, and I live right by it. But that's the only reason.
  • HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8030
    edited November 2017
    Iamnobody said:
    Strange to talk about yourself in the third person. I’d lower your asking price Harry. 

Oh? You mean it’s not one of yours?

I saw the pictures and assumed it was!
    Cheek! ;)

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72317
    I like the concept a lot -  it reminds me of a racing car wooden jigsaw puzzle I had as a kid, and slightly of 'Girl Brand' guitars, in that the execution is not perfect but it's done in an 'art' type of way.

The body, at least. The neck looks very ropey, especially the position/angle of the truss rod nut - that doesn't bode well for playability. I can't quite tell if it's an extremely low-quality far-east neck, or a DIY one.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• RockerRocker Frets: 4980
    I like the idea of the jigsaw finish but not the confusion that small images cause.  One car and a bit of track might be better IMHO....
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14424
    The puzzle sections body top is reminiscent of the late Sixties, weight-releived Fender Telecaster experiments. (AKA Smuggler's Telecaster.) Unfortunately, even the dimmest customs inspector is going to spot those contraband compartments.

The headstock decoration is pyrography. To qualify as engraving, there would need to some depth to the lines and shading. Er, maybe there is. Gulp!

You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.