need a rev and delay pedal combined..?

BarneyBarney Frets: 615
any body know of any good quality rev and delay pedals and vol boost in the same box ...not really wanting the multi fx unit type of thing..
basically the amp i have has no reverb so what i need is rev all the time ....then one switch that will give a vol boost plus delay and one switch that will give just a vol boost......i need something really simple but that sounds good.....any ideas anybody..?
thanks..
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GassageGassage Frets: 30887

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• CacofonixCacofonix Frets: 356
    TC G-Sharp - it's rack but it's good.

I'm considering replacing it with a G Major or G System (or potentially G Force, if I can get enough cash together - although I have a few reservations on reliability of same due to comments on here), but only because the delay and mod effects are on the same rotary so only one can be effective at any one time, and I like modulated delay.

The reverb dial has a number of possibles.

Great unit for the price, although it is designed for in the FX loop use.
  • Van_HaydenVan_Hayden Frets: 437
    edited March 2014
    Strymon El Cap. Second level functions have a spring verb and you can boost the output level. Been using the favorite switch to boost the level and cut the verb for solos.

Mind you you'd only get the boost plus delay for your application. Although it's sound bloody good!
  • AlanPAlanP Frets: 54
    If it wasn't for wanting separate footswitches, the Zoom MS-70 CDR does great delays and reverbs.  You'd be able to get a volume boost from it too, but not on a second switch... (How about adding an Xotic EP boost...)
  • EdGripEdGrip Frets: 736
    Indeed - if you add any old booster pedal, you open up your options quite a lot.

• juansolojuansolo Frets: 1773
    Could build you that, but it wouldn't be cheap...
  • cbellangacbellanga Frets: 572
    AlanP;177147" said:
    If it wasn't for wanting separate footswitches, the Zoom MS-70 CDR does great delays and reverbs.  You'd be able to get a volume boost from it too, but not on a second switch... (How about adding an Xotic EP boost...)
    Actually, if you programme the zoom to rotate between 2 different settings (1. Reverb / 2. Delay + boost) that would work exactly as the OP mentioned. You could even keep the reverb as well on setting 2. Have one of those and it's a brilliant piece of kit.