andertons have a good deal on charvels at the moment

What's Hot
adamm82adamm82 Frets: 448
If I was in my old buying ways I’d snap one of those up 

https://www.andertons.co.uk/charvel-pro-mod-epic-deal

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• A little late to the Charvel discount party given Guitar Guitar were already discounting a couple of weeks ago, but any discount is well received. Andertons seem to have a wider choice of colours too....

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7321
    edited November 2017
    Does anyone know where these are made, and is it an original floyd rose or one of the cheaper variants?
  • andypandyp Frets: 332
    edited November 2017
    I bought a black San Dimas Floyd model about 10 days ago on the Guitar Guitar deal. It's incredible!

Made in Mexico and it's a Floyd Rose 1000 (I believe). It just says Floyd Rose on it, but I'm sure the specs say it's a 1000.

The GG deal was mainly So Cal models (with the scratchplate and hotter pickups) but GG did also have the black San Dimas model that I got. Andertons have a more varied choice as they have the Style 2 (Tele shape) and both the hardtail and Floyd Style 1 models, but it's only the San Dimas range, not the So Cals.

GG seem to have sold nearly all of their stock now and Andertons didn't look to have all that many left already.

I'm absolutely delighted with mine. £499 was (and is) a total bartgain!
  • andypandyp Frets: 332
    Noticed that Andertons' spec's differ to the Charvel site...

http://www.charvel.com/guitars/pro-mod/pro-mod-san-dimas-style-1-hh-fr-maple-fingerboard-slime-green/

Pickups and Floyd spec are not the same on the two websites. I don't know which one is right, but you'd bet it's the manufacturer right? GG had something else again as I tried to find out the pickup spec on my one and everywhere I looked had something slightly different. One day I'll take them out and check...

• FortheloveofguitarFortheloveofguitar Frets: 4291
    edited November 2017
    Pay attention to the stock details as most of them state pre order with dates varied from 20th Nov right up to Jan 2018

Andertons are always pulling this stunt. Big promo for items they haven't actually got in stock for several months 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • SNAKEBITESNAKEBITE Frets: 1075
    Pay attention to the stock details as most of them state pre order with dates varied from 20th Nov right up to Jan 2018

Andertons are always pulling this stunt. Big promo for items they haven't actually got in stock for several months 

What the actual.........
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7817
    I have no idea why I like these guitars.  I keep looking at the snot going even one. 

I think i must miss my 80’s RG. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • adamm82adamm82 Frets: 448
    TheMarlin said:
    I have no idea why I like these guitars.  I keep looking at the snot going even one. 

I think i must miss my 80’s RG. 
    Yep there is something about them I like. they are not my usual style. 
  • SNAKEBITESNAKEBITE Frets: 1075
    A few years ago they did an offer on the Skatecaster, I wanted one, but never worked out why!
  • SNAKEBITE said:
    A few years ago they did an offer on the Skatecaster, I wanted one, but never worked out why!
    I bagged 3 of those from GAK at the time. The top end models were fantastic