SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Ibanez AS 200 or Yamaha SA interested in buying

If anyone has an ibanez AS200 or yamaha SA they would be interested in selling give us a shout as I am on the look out for one. Ideally anything in the 1979 to 1989 era
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DominicDominic Frets: 16077
    pm sent
  • ZoonyboyZoonyboy Frets: 165
    How about a really clean 1979 Yamaha SA700 in cherry? Its a great guitar but I also have two SA2000s models and one SA1800 so it doesn't get used a lot. Hiscox case and shipping £900 all in? 
  • Any interest in an Ibanez AS153-AYS with a flamed maple top, back & sides? In as-new mint condition, no dings or scratches anywhere, with a fitted Ibanez hard case. £500 (approx. 30% off retail price). PM me for photo's if interested.
  • Thanks for the quick responses sent some PMs out.
  • I know it's not what you've asked for exactly but there are a couple of gorgeous vintage Tokai 335s available on their Forum at the moment. Prices in euros and a touch high imho but incredible guitars. @pottolom kindly sent me the link last week as he knew I was looking.

http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=24143&sid=f747082920befb4dfff5047bcd9a19f3
  • I know it's not what you've asked for exactly but there are a couple of gorgeous vintage Tokai 335s available on their Forum at the moment. Prices in euros and a touch high imho but incredible guitars. @pottolom kindly sent me the link last week as he knew I was looking.

http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=24143&sid=f747082920befb4dfff5047bcd9a19f3
    Thanks for the link- they look like great guitars but I am a big believe in trying before I buy......I have tried a few guitars with neck profiles that haven't quite worked for me. Will keep my eye on that forum though too. Cheers
  • Newer than you specified but is a recent SA2200 or any interest? http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/118330/
  • BasherBasher Frets: 1202
    Probably not quite what you're after as it's a recent model but I have a brown sunburst SA2200. I'd be after £850 ONO. Can supply further info and pictures.
  • Basher said:
    Probably not quite what you're after as it's a recent model but I have a brown sunburst SA2200. I'd be after £850 ONO. Can supply further info and pictures.
    Guzzumper! ;)
  • BasherBasher Frets: 1202
    paganskins said:
    Guzzumper! ;)
    Sorry! Honestly hadn't read your post. To be fair, yours is in the more desirable (IMO) "violin" sunburst finish. Mine's the more common dark brown burst. I wanted to play it first and that's what came up for sale locally. I'm not in a mad rush to be rid - lovely guitars and stunning value, particularly used ;)