SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Lowden O32 - Price Drop

What's Hot
BahHumbugBahHumbug Frets: 349
edited November 2017 in Acoustics £

My Lowden O32 is up for sale.  It has a Spruce top, lovely dark rosewood back and sides, the usual five piece mahogany neck.  It is a thing of understated beauty and no mistake.  I bought it new in 2012.  It has had an LR Baggs Lyric pickup fitted and a strap button added to the neck heel.

Its condition is very good, but it has one or two small finish marks, which I've tried to capture in the photos; one by the end pin, one on the neck heel and one on the back of the neck.  There is some fret wear, but it ain't bad.  It comes with the usual Lowden logo Hiscox hard case.

Asking price now dropped to £1900, but I will consider reasonable offers.  PLEASE don't offer trades;  I am not interested in trades at all, I'm after cash.

Its located in North Wiltshire.  Postage will be tricky due to the difficulty of finding a suitable box.  I will be willing to travel a reasonable distance to deliver/hand over.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments