Anybody London based got any guitar boxes they don’t need?

adamm82adamm82 Frets: 370
edited November 2017 in Misc £
looking for a couple. Cheers 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments

• Are you London based?
    “Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?' 'Supposing it didn't,' said Pooh after careful thought. Piglet was comforted by this.”
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • adamm82adamm82 Frets: 370
    yes sir
  • Go to Denmark Street and ask the shops - that's what I did. One left boxes on the pavement outside and when I ask about them, they thought I'd come from the council to give them a bollocking. Taking their "rubbish" is doing them a favour.
    “Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?' 'Supposing it didn't,' said Pooh after careful thought. Piglet was comforted by this.”
  • ByoByo Frets: 1
    Go to Denmark Street and ask the shops - that's what I did. One left boxes on the pavement outside and when I ask about them, they thought I'd come from the council to give them a bollocking. Taking their "rubbish" is doing them a favour.
    +1. Was going to mention the exact same thing.
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 1595
    I've got a couple in my office in the Temple if you fancy collecting.
    Self-confessed Blues Lawyer