SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Two Japanese Shred Machines! Jackson SLAT3-6, Ibanez Prestige RG2550E

MattayusMattayus Frets: 122
edited December 2017 in Guitars £
*BOTH NOW SOLD*

These are amongst some of the best guitars I've owned, it saddens me to have to do this but needs must.

*JACKSON NOW SOLD*
First up is a Japanese Jackson SLAT3-6 (not to be confused with the Indonesian/Mexican shite they're kicking out now). These are very rare and someone was asking £750 for one recently...

£495 obo
- Alder Body
- Neck thru
- 24 frets
- Original Floyd Rose
- Rosewood board
- Comes stock with EMG's but I've replaced these with Seymour Duncan TB-6 Distortion in the bridge and SH-1n 59 in the neck
- SKB moulded Jackson hardcase
- mini toggle added, currently wired as a killswitch but can be wired as a coil split if you'd prefer, just let me know.

This thing should win a record for the lowest (playable) action ever on a guitar. It's ridiculous. It's been professionally set up with a D'addario set of 10's in Eb standard. It absolutely rips and is a metal shred/thrash beast. Whoever owns it will be beyond happy.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ibanez Prestige RG2550E in galaxy black. Typical flawless Team J-Craft craftsmanship. Neck like butter, such a playable shredder.

£450 obo
- Basswood body
- Galaxy black colour (black with 'sparkle' effect in some lights)
- Wizard Prestige maple/bubinga neck
- Rosewood board, 24 XJ frets
- Edge Pro tremolo (before they switched this model to the disaster that is the Edge Zero!)
- Original bridge and neck humbuckers switched out for a Dimarzio Steve's Special (bridge) and Evolution (neck) (original single coil remains)
- Ibanez Team J Craft hardcase and Ibanez handbook on how to be fucking awesome.

Pro set up in E standard with D'addario 10s.

Thanks for looking!

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments