PSA: Free AAS Session Bundle (Focusrite users ONLY)

BranshenBranshen Frets: 1222
edited November 2017 in Studio & Recording

https://us.focusrite.com/news/free-aas-session-bundle

PROMO ENDS 8.12.2017

Includes:

Lounge Lizard Session 4

Based on the physical modelling synthesis engine of the award-winning Lounge Lizard EP-4, Lounge Lizard Session 4 is a simple and straightforward instrument reproducing legendary electric pianos. Boasting 16 different piano sounds and a great selection of effects, Lounge Lizard Session 4 delivers outstanding sound quality, action and feel.

Strum Session 2

With 24 different acoustic and electric guitars, a two-channel amplifier, spring reverb, speaker cabinet and effects, Strum Session 2 packs everything needed to create guitar parts for productions. And with chord recognition, chord voicing, strumming and picking action, and a library of 102 MIDI riffs, playing guitar on a keyboard has never been so easy.

Ultra Analog Session 2

Ultra Analog Session 2 unfolds as a simple and fun synthesiser. At its core lies a hard-sync oscillator and filter duo supplemented by a powerful unison imparting a rich and modern sound. Additionally, key synthesis controls, an arpeggiator and a multi-effect module complete the package for a direct and spontaneous playing experience.

Lounge lizard session 4 has since overtaken my XLN mark one rhodes. It sounds great and is really responsive! I've not tried the other two plugins. I hope I never have to use a VSTi to play guitar parts. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Thanks for that! I'll remind myself later...

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • I keep forgetting about these free Focusrite plugins.
  • DodgeDodge Frets: 1435
    Branshen said:

Lounge lizard session 4 has since overtaken my XLN mark one rhodes. It sounds great and is really responsive! I've not tried the other two plugins. I hope I never have to use a VSTi to play guitar parts. 

Thanks for the heads up.  I've got the XLN Rhodes as well as an older version of Lounge Lizard, the XLN shading it for me (albeit I've got a Rhodes soundfont somewhere which is also very good - I'll see if I can find a link for it).  Looking forward to trying Lounge Lizard 4.
  • BranshenBranshen Frets: 1222
    Dodge said:
     Thanks for the heads up.  I've got the XLN Rhodes as well as an older version of Lounge Lizard, the XLN shading it for me (albeit I've got a Rhodes soundfont somewhere which is also very good - I'll see if I can find a link for it).  Looking forward to trying Lounge Lizard 4.

I had lounge lizard session 3 and 4 is really a lot more authentic sounding. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. 

• LuminousLuminous Frets: 210
    Lounge lizard is good....I've used the strum session to show an electronic student how to get more convincing guitar parts.
  • downloadededed
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.