SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Rhodes 73 Stage Mk 1

Long shot really - anyone got a heads up?  Southern half of the country would be helpful.

Cheers.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7768
    edited November 2017
    I would setup a gumtree & ebay search. You will eventually find one for a fair bit lower than shops sell as they dont shift fast. Check mark 1s carefully for warping of the wooden hammers, tip condition and ease of playing, they are less consistent than mk iis in this respect. 
  • DodgeDodge Frets: 1435
    I would setup a gumtree & ebay search. You will eventually find one for a fair bit lower than shops sell as they dont shift fast. Check mark 1s carefully for warping of the wooden hammers, tip condition and ease of playing, they are less consistent than mk iis in this respect. 
    Thanks - I have both searches set up as well as dialogue started with Doug at Klassic Keys, although that will likely be the most expensive option, his work is top notch.

Massive variation in price though - asking prices seem to be circa £1800 now which is bonkers, as none of them are selling.
  • lentolento Frets: 116
    https://www.gumtree.com/p/electric-keyboards/fender-rhodes-mk-i-stage-piano-for-restoration/1276863290
    Would need some work on but a fair price in view of the current climate. I've had 2 stage and 2 suitcase models in the past when prices were a lot more favourable ......
  • DodgeDodge Frets: 1435
    @lento - thanks.  Not too far away from me either.
  • Re the ad. Low output could just be a height adjustment....