SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Lava Tightrope and Mini ELC

What's Hot
Echo7Echo7 Frets: 17
edited November 2017 in FX £
20 x Tightrope RA plugs and 5ft of brand new Mini ELC cable. Enough to make 10 patch cables. Looking for £65, posted PPG.

https://imgur.com/a/yMl8z

P.S. - I’ve just realised I’ve been rather rude and not posted a hello in the New Members section. I’ve intorduced myself up there now - apologies for the oversight. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Would you be interested in selling 8 of those plugs?  =)
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • Echo7Echo7 Frets: 17
    Well, I’d rather just wait n’ see if I can sell as one for the moment, if that’s cool. I’ll definitely get back to you if anything changes.

Thanks,
    Jim
  • SlimbertSlimbert Frets: 335
    If the price is right, I might take the other 12...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Don't fancy trading for a lovely IC Big Muff with a great NASA print on it, do you...?
  • Echo7Echo7 Frets: 17
    Thanks for the offers so far, guys. I’m looking for a sale, rather than a trade at this stage and don’t want to split the plugs/cable up just yet. 
    Cheers!
  • Pm incoming!