SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Boss Angry Driver JB-2

What's Hot
Hi guys,

Anyone looking to move this one on ?

Cheers,
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• smudge_ladsmudge_lad Frets: 664
    edited November 2017
    Is it even out yet? Thought it was released this Friday?
  • Just literally been released. Unlikely to be any on sale yet, unless daft twats like me have bought one...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Just literally been released. Unlikely to be any on sale yet, unless daft twats like me have bought one...

I fancy one too!

I fancy one too!
    I did too before I tried a Sunset and got that instead :) They're both great pedals though 
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/

I fancy one too!
    I did too before I tried a Sunset and got that instead :) They're both great pedals though 
    Have you played a JB-2 mate ?
  • Apologies, I'd heard about it a while back and seen it was listed for sale so just assumed that there was some indeterminate date! I'll bump this when it's had a chance to land.
  • Hey chaps, anything yet?
  • CastroCastro Frets: 512
    There's one in the pedal group I run on FB.

• Thanks, but only a gnat's whisker away from a good new price so going to pass on that.
  • smudge_ladsmudge_lad Frets: 664
    Just keep watching eBay. I missed two last week, one was BIN for £125 and the other was listed at £110 with best offer. 

I contacted the seller and he said he’d take £125, so I offered £130 and £135 inc. postage and he rejected them. Muppet. It then only sold for £114, so I had a wee laugh about that. 

But yeah, just keep your eye out bud, you’ll get one on there soon I’m sure!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • riverciderrivercider Frets: 461
    Can't help with selling you one, but FWIW I bought a JB2 as I love my Blues Driver, plus I have an Xotic SL drive which I like but dont use quite as much.  The JB2 replaces both adequately and saves space.  Plus it has a decent stacked option or two.  Taken me a while to bond with it, mainly because I thought the AC was not quite as good as the SL drive I wanted it to replace, but with some tinkering I can get them sounding pretty close.  So I think its a good pedal.  Just gonna sell my BD2 and SL now to recoup the outlay.
  • StefBStefB Frets: 2350
    Just keep watching eBay. I missed two last week, one was BIN for £125 and the other was listed at £110 with best offer. 

I contacted the seller and he said he’d take £125, so I offered £130 and £135 inc. postage and he rejected them. Muppet. It then only sold for £114, so I had a wee laugh about that. 

But yeah, just keep your eye out bud, you’ll get one on there soon I’m sure!

I snagged the £125 one off eBay a couple of weeks back.  Very impressed all round, both options sound great alone and together, and the remote switching facility is a real boon too.