SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Custom Design Speaker Stands - Another PRICE DROP

the_jaffathe_jaffa Frets: 1795
edited December 2017 in Misc £
I know that Custom Design (these guys - http://www.customdesign.co.uk/) is a bit of a dodgy name for a company because it sounds a bit too generic but I have a pair of their excellent speaker stands that are now surplus to require and I could do with moving them on to a home that needs them.

They're fully metal in construction, have large adjustable spikes on their base and although not super heavy are pretty sturdy and stable. I've had various pairs of speakers sat on them over the years all held down with blue tack and they've been spot on. My 1 year old daughter has meant that everything is having to move up the walls so these are now not in use.

Pics:

They stand at 600mm (23.5") tall with the spikes (approx 565mm without)
The top plate is 185mm deep and 175mm wide
The base is 355mm across the back, 255mm across the front and 280mm deep.

I bought them new about 20 years ago but you'd be hard pressed to tell; they've worn well.

I think £70 60 delivered is a good price on these judging by ebay etc. They could also be collected from Sheffield/Hope Valley if preferred.

Contact me on jaffamatt@gmail.com if you're interested
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments