SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB/T: Les Paul - Studio/MIJ/WHY - SORTED

What's Hot
JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
edited August 2013 in Guitars £
In my constant running-around-in-circles-ness, I  find meself wanting another Les Paul.

I don't mind a Studio or Tribute if they are Gibson or a MIJ if they aren't. A Plain Top Traditional would be divine, but as long as it isn't black or white I'm quite easy to impress.

I quite like heavy guitars, but like light ones too, not really keen on Modern takes on the theme (ESP etc.) - preferably PAF flavoured HBs rather than P90s.Condition rarely an issue as long as it works..

I've got about £500 in cash and my Ricky-esque Jooky that could come into the mix..

(Ash semi 600 Series stylee, Posh Warmoth neck, Mojo Gold Foils and wiring, Genuine B5 Bigsby..etc.)

All the gen on that Here

So what have you got chaps?

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• McTootMcToot Frets: 2042
    Whasswrong with black or white?  Michael Jackson said it didn't matter.  And I trust him. 

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    On a more serious note - I'm VERY seriously considering putting my SG1000 (late 1980) on the block as it's just not getting the love it deserves.... cough cough

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
    To babysit?

Actually black LPs are OK, but I just like to bring a bit of springtime into my life now and then...

(Vaguely hoped you were going to mention your too-heavy-by-half Tokai there I must admit.:( )

Ooh, we crossed..

Not sure I could run to the SG Toots but tell me more anyway :)

Ha - the irony is that it's because of the Tok that the Yam might be cut loose.  I'm just not sure how often the SG will get played now the LP is in the hoose, even though the LP is really not that comfy to play sitting down and is too effing heavy standing up... I'm half thinking that I may look for a full-fat USA LP that doesn't weight the same as Wigan. 

I really haven't thought too much about the SG - £600-ish would probably do it including the nice new Yam case I have for it.  It's in good nick with plenty of fret life left.  Its neck has been stripped back to the wood.  That's the only thing non-kosher about it.   Email me if you want a load of pics (I haven't done any but can do). 

edited August 2013
    Sorted Now chaps :)