Pearl Jam Euro dates announced Help

What's Hot

Comments

• mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4663
    Did any of you get to see the tribute band, Pearl Jamm? I went to see them recently and they were absolutely incredible. There's another group called Pearl Jam UK from Liverpool, who are also immense. In fact, I'm almost ashamed to say it, but I don't think I'll ever pay £50+ to see the real deal when I can see either of these for £15 in a smaller, more intimate, and more local venue.
    Tried to get tickets for Pearl Jamm, called the venue 18 times, messaged them through twitter etc still never managed to get tickets. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • roundthebendroundthebend Frets: 1129
    @mikeyrob73 ;
    That's a shame. I guess the number of PJ fans in London with nothing else to do, and the short notice of putting the gig on, would have been the cause of that. If you get a chance to see them, or Pearl Jam UK, you should do it.
  • TravisthedogTravisthedog Frets: 1844
    Put me down for spare tickets if any become available.

How utterly gutting, it's not like they are always here either. Saw them at MKB in 2013? And they were mesmerising
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334

How utterly gutting, it's not like they are always here either. Saw them at MKB in 2013? And they were mesmerising

Yup I was there, fantastic show, great setting and weather all helped a lot too.
    edited June 2018

Think they played Leeds night before, best gig I have ever been to, set list was epic think they played about 30 odd tracks. 

Edit 

36 tracks they played 

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/pearl-jam/2014/first-direct-arena-leeds-england-63c1ee63.html
  • TravisthedogTravisthedog Frets: 1844
    edited June 2018
    Oooo nice to see presen tense on there. Well over 3 hours at MKB. Best 70 quid I ever spent 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • New date announced! Tuesday 17th July  :#
    edited June 2018
    New date announced! Tuesday 17th July 

Seen it posted by PJ on twitter, went online to O2 site and got two standing tickets for the gig, I'm so happy right now, you just know they're going play out of their skins to say sorry for the postponed date.
  • Nice one, @underdog! Can't believe you are going twice during the same tour though :-D 

The new date suits me fine so that's a relief! If anyone wants my spare ticket, let me know! I'll take a symbolic fiver or indeed free to whoever wants it, I would hate for it to go to waste!!!! :'( 

i may have a spare ticket as well as doesnt look like the mrs can make the gig, i however have just booked the hotel before they realise there is a re arranged gig on and jack the prices up :-) same hotel last week was £207, for july its £117 :-) #Winning 
  • jonevejoneve Frets: 1468
    Nice one, @underdog! Can't believe you are going twice during the same tour though :-D 

The new date suits me fine so that's a relief! If anyone wants my spare ticket, let me know! I'll take a symbolic fiver or indeed free to whoever wants it, I would hate for it to go to waste!!!! :'( 

if it wasn't a tuesday, I'd be all over this! I haven't seen them since the Riot Act tour :( (But granted that was in Seattle :D
    Nice one, @underdog! Can't believe you are going twice during the same tour though :-D 

Any other band I'd agree it was mental, but PJ rarely play the same show twice, I'd guess 40% of the songs will different from the first London show, and given next time they play the UK could be in another 6 years or so, I'm not missing it :D
    underdog said:

Any other band I'd agree it was mental, but PJ rarely play the same show twice, I'd guess 40% of the songs will different from the first London show, and given next time they play the UK could be in another 6 years or so, I'm not missing it :D
    this, massive and expensive pain in the arse but they are a superb band live and there is no way i can miss this 
    underdog said:

this, massive and expensive pain in the arse but they are a superb band live and there is no way i can miss this 

Agree, seeing them the other week reminded me yet again they are up there with the best live bands in the world.
    After all this they best play Ledbetter, 3 times seem them live and still never seen it 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    After all this they best play Ledbetter, 3 times seem them live and still never seen it 

I'm in the same boat, and each time I seen them my want for it gets greater, I'm hoping the fact they closed with rocking in the free world in the first show means it won't be that this time around.

So that leaves Indifference, Baba or yellow ledbetter. So the odds just got better.
  • All sounds great, can't wait now  =)  I wonder if we can also expect one of those "official live bootlegs" that they sell on their website? I got a few of them from some 2003 concerts on ebay (can't believe 2003 was 15 years ago btw!) but not sure if they release them for each and every show they play?? 
    All sounds great, can't wait now  =)  I wonder if we can also expect one of those "official live bootlegs" that they sell on their website? I got a few of them from some 2003 concerts on ebay (can't believe 2003 was 15 years ago btw!) but not sure if they release them for each and every show they play?? 

I believe they still release them from every live show eventually, I've got the the one from MK bowl.
  • Awesome  =) 
    All sounds great, can't wait now  =)  I wonder if we can also expect one of those "official live bootlegs" that they sell on their website? I got a few of them from some 2003 concerts on ebay (can't believe 2003 was 15 years ago btw!) but not sure if they release them for each and every show they play?? 
    yup i have the Manchester one from a few years ago i was at and the Leeds one from 3 years ago, the 36 track 3 and a half hours epic 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom