SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Brand New EOB Sustainer Strat Neck

What's Hot
Just been delivered today, it’s a V shape quite deep. 

im used to modern C or compound radius, and due to an arthritic thumb I suspected I would want to swap the neck.

So I’m looking to trade for an as new maple modern c or d, something slim.

its never been played as only a day old. 

Its mexi made , check out the info on the fender page..

https://shop.fender.com/en-GB/electric-guitars/stratocaster/fender-eob-sustainer-stratocaster/0140192305.html

So im ‘presuming’ the body with only take another mexi in the pocket, and not a US ( any ideas or help on this would be great’

i have located a new neck at Andertons , so,if sumone wanted to buy this off me I’d be looking to cover the replacement.

but if a fat necks your thing, and I gather this shape is very hard to find so happy to get it swapped 

thanks

marc
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I would seriously consider putting that neck in storage. 
     :) 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • DanDan Frets: 440
    PM’d
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 2998
    I love that most people have yet to lay a hand on one of these and yet we’ve already got a forumite modding one !
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  •  Mate....don’t even go there......I knew I was prob gonna have to swap out the neck before I bought it....

but it what I am gashed with is the state of the trem....it’s shocking....stiffest most unmusical thing I’ve some across.....it’s a sustainer.....should be set up smooth and greasy...

so so that needs work to start with....I’m gonna get on to fender PR I think....they have been really good to me in the past. It’s the first mexi Fender I’ve ever bought...so the Finnish and neck are superb...

set it up dang awful....why an 8 hole scratch plate......the cover for the back of the sustaner is held in with 2 of the shittiest little screw that don’t even sit flush and the plate has give in it....

so few niggles, just a few
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 4896
    I fancy puting a Sustainer in a partscaster I'm putting together...

I've got a pair of SD humbuckers, so could put one in the middle position.

• lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2489
    What happened with the neck Marc? Is it still available?