eBay Content: Time Travel

What's Hot
HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8030
edited December 2017 in Amps
I never knew this was in production 30 years before it was released...

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72242
    But they are 1960s. It says so on the front.

:)

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• ICBM said:
    But they are 1960s. It says so on the front.

:)

Lol! :)

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

If you read it carefully the description is in fact exactly correct - it says "Marshall Full Stack Original 1960's and Amplifier". (Apart from having a shopkeeper's apostrophe, anyway... ;) )

I think the seller is actually very clever and did that deliberately to attract more interest than "Marshall JCM900 Full Stack" would have :).

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8030
    edited December 2017
    Hmmmmm....not 100% transparent, though...

But hey, if it sells...

The Marshall "19xx" model numbers have always been a source of confusion - I really don't know why Rose-Morris (they were responsible originally) did that.

• ICBM said:
    The Marshall "19xx" model numbers have always been a source of confusion - I really don't know why Rose-Morris (they were responsible originally) did that.
    Yeah, that’s true - not a model of clarity! 

• impmannimpmann Frets: 12663
    ICBM said:
    Yeah, that’s true - not a model of clarity! 
    Much like a JCM900 in my experience. ;-)
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Hey, just buy it and blast the stock off them =)
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom