NAD! Mesa Goodness! Xmas came early...

What's Hot
So after years of wanting one and never having the money I managed to pick up a Mesa Boogie Dual Rec at a STEAL of a price...

The gent that I purchased it from via Facebook had it up for £999, I sent him a cheeky offer at £750 and much to my surprise he accepted! 

It also came with a Marshall 1936 Lead cab, footswitch and power inverter. When I got there he also threw in all the leads, including one of those Planet Waves muteable cables, as well as an amp cover. He also informed it had been re-valved last year, which is a bonus.

Very happy with this monster and looking forward to gigging it in January. 

... After playing for awhile I've decided I didn't like it paired with the Marshall (now in the classifieds) so I've gone an purchased a Zilla Fatboy with v30s that I pick up tomorrow 

https://i.imgur.com/IKOLEhU.jpg
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Awesome.

Yeah I personally don't get on with these amps through T75 speakers, the T75s accentuate the amp's boom and fizz character a bit too much.  A v30 works a lot better IMO, for my tastes anyway, enjoy!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2749
    That’s a real amp at very good price.   Should sound great with the v30 cab.  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30289
    Looks like you saved a lot of money on the Christmas tree, too.
     :) 
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Cat likes it too! 

I have a Marshall 1936 and a 30th Anny blue 4x12, both running T75's. The 30th leaves the 1936 standing though - I believe it's loaded with UK made Celestions, not Chinese. But the 1936 sounds great with Carol Anns and an Electradyne running through it, both of which emphasise mids, and ain't fizzy .. 

Good luck with the new cab, and enjoy the rig  =)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • StevepageStevepage Frets: 3044
    I hate you. that's the deal of the year
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7332
    edited December 2017
    ...904 Days til you say I do....
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>