Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

My wife and I are on the news again

What's Hot

Comments

• Very sad.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • My deepest sympathies to you both. Much respect to you too for standing up on behalf of all of the other families that don't get listened to due to background and circumstances.
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

• thingthing Frets: 469
    Just read yur story. Heartbreaking. Deepest sympathies to you and your wife. Good luck trying to get the law changed, I hope you are successful as it obviously needs changing.
    This is absurd.  You don’t know what you’re talking about.  It warrants combat.
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5239
    that is beyond painful.   A similar loss happened in our extended family, accept all the assistance you are offered and sincerest heartful sympathy to yourselves from my lot.
  • Im so sorry that you are going through this.  Its very sad.

• Mr & Mrs Hawkins.

This is unimaginable, a faintly ridiculous statement considering that you're both living through this, but the best I can do. 

From my family to yours - keep punching back. 

Paul.

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14030
    tFB Trader
    So sorry to hear - words are not enough on such occasions - Best wishes Mark
  • p90foolp90fool Frets: 31367
    Best wishes and good luck to you both, I really don't know what else to add. 
  • stickersticker Frets: 869

So sorry to read about your loss

• Words fail all of us at this point I think, sending thoughts and support seem like a bucket and spade after an earthquake but that's the best we have - hang in there and keep fighting this. 
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
  • cruxiformcruxiform Frets: 2533
    That’s heartbreaking. It takes great strength to come through such a personal loss. I hope you manage to get a positive outcome with regards to the law.
  • TTony said:
    Hey Jack

Google tells all.

I can't imagine the pain.  I don't know what to say.  But I wanted, at least, to say that much rather than just ignoring your post.

TT.
    ^ This ^

I heard about it on R4 recently but as I was trying to get ready to go to work I was only half listening. The horror hits when you sit and read about it. :(
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • notanonnotanon Frets: 604
    Tragic. Condolences. No other words suffice,. Hope the legal aspect goes in your favour.

• breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10229
    My condolences to you both you and your wife.Truly heartbreaking.
    Laugh, love, live, learn. 
  • KilgoreKilgore Frets: 8599
    Condolences to you both. It must be devastating.
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4901
    Good Lord, this is dreadful.  I can't imagine what you and your poor wife are going through. 

I wish you all the best in your campaign to get this iniquitous rule changed.

RIP baby Harriet.

• boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12314
    How awful, I can’t imagine the grief of losing a stillborn child that should have lived. My condolences to you both and good luck with your campaign. 
  • RockerRocker Frets: 4943
    Deepest sympathy to you on your sad loss. You are included in my prayers....
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
    Absolutely heart rending, truly awful tragedy to have to bear.

Hopefully your legal path bears fruit and gets the needed changes.
  • WolfetoneWolfetone Frets: 1479
    Sorry for your loss.

Without knowing the details of your tragedy, I had a similar situation where my wife's waters broke  and, for a week, we repeatedly went to the hospital to be turned away time after time. In the end, I lost my temper and insisted that someone took a look at my wife.

It was only for the intervention of a caring doctor that my daughter made it out alive. The umbilical cord was wrapped around  her neck a number of times and every time she went to exit, she was being choked and her her heart was being stopped.

The lazy feckless nurses, in their 'know-it-all' arrogance couldn't be arsed to investigate a pregnant woman, whose waters had broken almost a week before and had been having contractions ever since.

My friend,  I am saddened by your loss and your daughter can't be brought back but the lesson for others is that sometimes you have to be aggressive and totally obnoxious to get what you want if you feel that it's right.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom