Behold my massive board of pedals

What's Hot

Comments

• DopesickDopesick Frets: 1507
    @DesVegas - I take it the loops are going through the Dual Looper (still a bit of a duffer at this sort of thing). Also, what's the self oscillating thingy?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4524
    edited January 2016
    @dopesick - you got it.. loop one is the right hand switch on the dual looper and loop two is the left, this dual looper is quite handy as it has volume knobs for each loop.

Self oscillator 3 is an old Artec Analog Delay which feeds back on itself quite nicely, it has a tone knob and obviously the speed knob changes the pitch too.

Self oscillator 8 is an Aria DM-X10 which is pretty useless for what it's intended (chorus / flanger) but get is oscillating (which it does easily) it sweeps around like an electric angel
  • DopesickDopesick Frets: 1507
    Oh you had two! I had no idea. I love a bit of self oscillating (sounds like something Kenneth Williams would say).
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • shadyshady Frets: 252
    Enough changes have occurred to warrant a photo, my only headache was whether to phase or flange....jury is still out on that one...

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7392
    Got my new board set up for a tryout - layout/order might change.

The board is the one that @matt1973 made and was selling on here. It's really nicely done - nice to have all the ins/outs wired up on the board and just plug in to the side when ready to go - and great having one simple external power connection.

Power is all Gigrig : Generator, Distributor, 2 Isolators, and 2 Timelines (with jack/polarity adapters to turn them effectively into EvenFlos)

There's a This1smyne buffer underneath first in the chain (no idea if it is needed but I had it in a drawer so...), then:

BBE Ben Wah
    Exotic EP Boost
    4114 FX Mythical Overdrive with diodes switch
    Marshall Guv'nor
    2 x Eventide H9 with aux switches and tempo midi synced

The aux switch sizes and placement don't quite work due to different heights - think I'll swap the Digitech switch for another compact T1M one.

It's early days - I have other drives I'll want to test.
    Red ones are better. 
    0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AndyJPAndyJP Frets: 220
    edited January 2016
    Here's mine,

Tc Polytune mini
    Suhr koko
    Wampler dual fusion
    Jhs sweet tea
    Wampler tumnus
    Mad professor deep blue delay
    Tc ditto

Actually considering trimming it down. Defo too many drive pedals on here.  Good fun tho.

• jonnygreentreesjonnygreentrees Frets: 671
    edited January 2016

Needs a big old clean and rewire now! What a mess!

Just need to add a fuzz before the SHO now and maybe a Red Panda Particle at some point this year
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • frank1985;935847" said:
    Would play through/10
  • dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    edited January 2016
    Well, it's been ages since I posted my pedalboard... mostly coz it's been pretty stable for a while. However!

I finally got myself a Pedaltrain (my old wooden case is starting to show the strain :(  ) soooo...

However, in the process of setting it out, I managed to drop my Hazarai pedal and bend the white Hazarai control, which seems to be behaving oddly, and as yet I haven't been able to test it properly. I'll be pretty gutted if that's knackered! I use the reverse delay quite a lot.
  • dogload said:
    Well, it's been ages since I posted my pedalboard... mostly coz it's been pretty stable for a while. However!

I finally got myself a Pedaltrain (my old wooden case is starting to show the strain :(  ) soooo...

However, in the process of setting it out, I managed to drop my Hazarai pedal and bend the white Hazarai control, which seems to be behaving oddly, and as yet I haven't been able to test it properly. I'll be pretty gutted if that's knackered! I use the reverse delay quite a lot.
    ahhhh thats where that ring mod went. 
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • dogloaddogload Frets: 1495

ahhhh thats where that ring mod went. 
    Yep, a cheeky little addition to the general sonic malaise :)

Got to be careful though - the LEDs can take your eye out!

• jonnygreentreesjonnygreentrees Frets: 671
    edited January 2016
    After a much needed clean up and organise!

TU2 - Micro POG - Fairfield Accountant - Uber Bee (medium gain) - Rockett Archer (low gain) - SHO Clone - Em Drive clone (placeholder for fuzz) -  Line 6 M5 (used for modulations, delays and reverbs) - Malekko 616 - Z Vex Instant LoFi Junky - Vox Delaylab - Strymon BlueSky (short reverb and shimmer) - Boss RV-5 (modulated) - HOF Mini (large hall) 

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Si_Si_ Frets: 384
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hubobuloushubobulous Frets: 2352
    edited January 2016
    I've now put my pedalboard together specifically for the Suhr Hedgehog that I recently got from Gumtree for a quite frankly mad price. I want to take advantage of the MIDI functionality in the Hedgehog and H9s and have my first rehearsal with it on Sunday,

That time will be spent getting the amp, pedals and presets all happy together in terms of levels etc for a gig the following Saturday at a beer festival :-)

The H9s are cable for the pre/post functionality, and the expression pedal is connected to the upper H9. The Rufus Reloaded is in there for a couple of songs which will be used in conjunction with the Hedgehog clean channel, and then the Koko Reloaded and Shiba Galactic will be for adding some spice to the slightly dirty and lead channels.

All powered with a 1-Spot CS12
  • The last one looks really nice and easy to use.

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• the_jaffathe_jaffa Frets: 1792
    That DM-2 is immaculate!
  • joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    Very much a temp board, but the pedals are final... Just a Nano Pog then I'm done (I hope) 

• KylefKylef Frets: 1042
    edited January 2016
    the_jaffa;949797" said:
    That DM-2 is immaculate!
    It is indeed. Makes me not want to use it ha