Behold my massive board of pedals

What's Hot

Comments

• DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4525
    Last update for a while I promise (even if it does change)

http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag251/DesVegas/IMG_20160326_2_zpsql1od6be.jpg

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30880
    edited March 2016

Not quite a board, but a few rack updates

I have checked in my Ladybird Guide to Effects rigs and it says I have 63.4% more LED's in my rig than most guitarists, which is very comforting. It also says the more LED's you have the more tonez you get, so I am sorted.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BranshenBranshen Frets: 1222
    LOL'd for the tuner being bigger than most people's boards ^
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Branshen said:
    LOL'd for the tuner being bigger than most people's boards ^
    Don't tell anyone but I don't use it. I have a TC clip on.

The Peterson is there as an object d'arte and a fine job it does too.

• keirkeir Frets: 137
    samzadgan;1014959" said:
    did a bit of reshuffle and set up for dual amp set up...the Ritual fuzz and the Orange footswitch will be tricky...as i have to hit both at the same time to take both amps from clean to dirty. The only other complication is that i will need to run the second line in/out of the looper to the effects loop of my orange, so i get the looped signal going to both amps...

Just received my Cioks DC10 tonight...but realised i don't have the right drill bit for mounting it to pedalboard...so will have to wire it over the weekend. 
    How are you doing your two amp rig?
    Good deals with: handsomerick, majorscale, gassage, sticker, smudge_lad, anglian, edinfield99, thewiddler, thomfripp, notonlybutalso, JDE, chebellanga
  • samzadgansamzadgan Frets: 1471
    edited March 2016
    keir said:
    samzadgan;1014959" said:
    did a bit of reshuffle and set up for dual amp set up...the Ritual fuzz and the Orange footswitch will be tricky...as i have to hit both at the same time to take both amps from clean to dirty. The only other complication is that i will need to run the second line in/out of the looper to the effects loop of my orange, so i get the looped signal going to both amps...

Just received my Cioks DC10 tonight...but realised i don't have the right drill bit for mounting it to pedalboard...so will have to wire it over the weekend. 
    @keir, this is the way i have it wired up

Guitar ->Buffer -> Volume -> Comp -> OD -> Rainbow Machine -> Phaser -> Hummingbird -> Delay -> DD20 -> Decent Reverb -> Buffer

Then into the Radial Big Shot. Splits into Output A and Output B:

Output A: Ritual Fuzz -> Infinity Looper (input 1) -> Into Matamp GT1
    Output B: Into Orange TV200 

This means that the looped stuff only goes to 1 amp...so I'm considering using the Infinity looper in the Orange effect loop as well, so i have looped riffs going through both amps. 

• keirkeir Frets: 137
    samzadgan;1016575" said:
    keir said:

samzadgan;1014959" said:did a bit of reshuffle and set up for dual amp set up...the Ritual fuzz and the Orange footswitch will be tricky...as i have to hit both at the same time to take both amps from clean to dirty. The only other complication is that i will need to run the second line in/out of the looper to the effects loop of my orange, so i get the looped signal going to both amps...

@keir, this is the way i have it wired up

Guitar ->Buffer -> Volume -> Comp -> OD -> Rainbow Machine -> Phaser -> Hummingbird -> Delay -> DD20 -> Decent Reverb -> Buffer

Then into the Radial Big Shot. Splits into Output A and Output B:

Output A: Ritual Fuzz -> Infinity Looper (input 1) -> Into Matamp GT1Output B: Into Orange TV200 

This means that the looped stuff only goes to 1 amp...so I'm considering using the Infinity looper in the Orange effect loop as well, so i have looped riffs going through both amps. 
    Cool, so basically dual mono then? Interesting that you're running fuzz at the end of your chain.... You could definitely connect your infinity to the loop of your orange obviously with the pain of a couple of extra cables
    Good deals with: handsomerick, majorscale, gassage, sticker, smudge_lad, anglian, edinfield99, thewiddler, thomfripp, notonlybutalso, JDE, chebellanga
    @keir yeah, dual mono. I gotta see how i like splitting the looper to one amp only...i may stick with it.
  • TravisthedogTravisthedog Frets: 1845
    Here's mine
    I recently discovered modulation Mecca by way of the TC chorus/flanger/pitch pedal. In fact I'm pretty happy with all of this - the reverb is going as its too white and I need the space for a POG

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c239/jonny73/Mobile Uploads/DA001216-07DD-4170-AA60-5CA2880F431E_zpsvumkmkww.jpg
    all wired up...and this is officially the tidiest wiring i have done to date. Not perfect...and a little trigger happy with the cable ties...but i'm very happy at how the whole board has come together.

• UnclePsychosisUnclePsychosis Frets: 12886
    edited March 2016
    I've been trying to avoid having "a board" for ages because I like mixing and matching but its been getting a bit silly recently.

This is only for home use. I'd do it differently for live.

The mutant fuzz is great fun but it doesn't actually belong to me. It's a loaner, so at some point I'll swap it out. Probably for my proco RAT.
  • RussRuss Frets: 7
    edited April 2016
    Had a sort out and re-arranged things, I usually cut cables to length and hide everything underneath but it's too much trouble every few months when I decide to change things around, I've made a load of patch leads with Neutrik jacks and Van Damme cables so I can use them over again.

• therose789therose789 Frets: 467
    Gassage said:

Not quite a board, but a few rack updates

I have checked in my Ladybird Guide to Effects rigs and it says I have 63.4% more LED's in my rig than most guitarists, which is very comforting. It also says the more LED's you have the more tonez you get, so I am sorted.

I could read that tuner without my glasses on!
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7802
    @Russ what size is that temple audio board?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • RussRuss Frets: 7
    @teetonetal it's a Duo 24 mate.

The latest and most colourful setup...
    0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • paulkpaulk Frets: 318
    ^^^ Nice, very nice.
    Little update: Neo and TC Scf gone, in, a phaser that the Starship Enterprise would be proud of.

Now does anyone have an angled IEC lead that goes the other way?!?

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    In fact,

A rig rebuild this morning:

Out: TC D-Two rack delay. In: MXR System II Delay

Out: TK 1 In: Lazy J20

Out: TC SCF and Neo Vent In: Effectrode Tube Phaser