What's Hot

Comments

• GulliverGulliver Frets: 848
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • riscadoriscado Frets: 180
    edited July 2017
    @riscado that board must be pretty quiet

... with no cables ? : )
    still being completed, but this is an old picture.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11813
    When one isn't enough.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • When one isn't enough.

Man, that's propa bonkers !

Still my favourite board and photos...
  • @RaymondLin ; do they actually sound good together? Wondering how you are using them.
  • Id also be interested to know what two of those provides that's usable? Some sound clips as well as pics would be cool
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    It's not really usable stacked, gets way weird, only did it for kicks lol
  • Can I have one then? 
    Yeah, because you're clearly experiencing a pedal shortage... :D
    <space for hire>
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Can I have one then? 
    I haven't bought a pedal in a year!! 
  • Can I have one then? 
    Yes you have. I hand delivered some to you in January and they weren't your last. :-p
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Can I have one then? 
    Yes you have. I hand delivered some to you in January and they weren't your last. :-p
    That was early Jan, and they were my last!
  • HotRats92HotRats92 Frets: 6
    edited December 2016
    http://i.imgur.com/ZHuv7CZ.jpg

AMT Wah, Polytune Mini 2, TS Mini, SL Drive, BOG Fuzz Face Mini, Dry Bell Vibe Machine, Small Clone, Neunaber Slate with plate reverb loaded onto it, Dunlop Echoplex (tap tempo switch coming for Christmas) and TC Ditto Looper. All powered by a Cioks DC 10
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Can I have one then? 
    Mate...it's not about how many you've bought lately, it's how many you have already! Seriously, looking at your board(s) you own more pedals right now than most of us have ever owned :D
    <space for hire>
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7801
    edited December 2016
    Can I have one then? 
    Yeah, because you're clearly experiencing a pedal shortage... D
    Mate...it's not about how many you've bought lately, it's how many you have already! Seriously, looking at your board(s) you own more pedals right now than most of us have ever owned D
    On a forum that contains this: thread, I'm not sure that is fair.
  • Can I have one then? 
    Mate...it's not about how many you've bought lately, it's how many you have already! Seriously, looking at your board(s) you own more pedals right now than most of us have ever owned D
    I get the feeling sometimes that we get judged for the amount of stuff we acquire and shift on. Does feel like some people feel the need to justify their actions to avoid ridicule and that's not nice. I don't give a shit about such things, but felt the need to pre-cursor my FS ad the other day with the reasons as to why I bought and sold a pedal for the third time in the space of a year.

Live and let live. Enjoy life and let others get on and enjoy theirs! However many pedals they buy/sell! :-)
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Well, technically I haven't bought any pedals this year either...got these in a trade 
  • Can I have one then? 
    That was early Jan, and they were my last!
    h9 dearest?
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • Can I have one then? 
    I get the feeling sometimes that we get judged for the amount of stuff we acquire and shift on. Does feel like some people feel the need to justify their actions to avoid ridicule and that's not nice. I don't give a shit about such things, but felt the need to pre-cursor my FS ad the other day with the reasons as to why I bought and sold a pedal for the third time in the space of a year.

Live and let live. Enjoy life and let others get on and enjoy theirs! However many pedals they buy/sell! :-)
    you sound like my misses justifying the latest shoe/bag/whatever purchase
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom