Behold my massive board of pedals

What's Hot

Comments

• preston61preston61 Frets: 690
    After 45 mins of arranging and re-arranging, my board is done (my wife doesn't believe me any more when I say that)

Korg Pitchblack>EQD Hoof Fuzz>CAE MC404 Wah>ARC Effects Klone V2>Lazy J Cruiser Deuce>Analogman Mini Bi Comp>Hartman Flanger>Empress Vintage Modified Superdelay>Strymon Flint
    All into a Dr Z Maz 18 NR 2x10 Combo
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3298
    I'd love a superdelay.

Is this in front or loop? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • preston61preston61 Frets: 690
    I put everything in front, have never seen the need to go through the effects loop as it all sounds pretty damn good as it is
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mike257mike257 Frets: 374
    edited August 2013
    This is my current (slightly messy) setup.  It fits perfectly into a little tool case I kept hold of from my old job - it was a lot neater but the recent addition of the A/B/Y switch and some noise problems necessitating the DMB getting it's own power supply have messed things up a bit.  Has also bumped my amp footswitch off to the side of the the board.  Wireless receiver and PSU are under the raised back row.

The A/B/Y comes straight after the TU-2 and feeds a Fender Champ 25 for cleans with the other side passing through all the pedals then off to a Genz Benz Black Pearl 2x12 for anything from lightly driven up to screaming.  Planning to add a TS and to swap the TU-2 for a Polytune Mini so I can squeeze a little Mooer phaser in the gap!  I've contemplated getting a switching system and a bigger board for it but I do like the simplicity and compact size.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MajorscaleMajorscale Frets: 1553
    edited August 2013
    Here's my gigboard:

Guitar>Turbo Tuner>Bearfoot Pale Green Compressor>Fulltone Mini Deja Vibe>Bearfoot Honeybee Ltd>Bearfoot Sparkling Yellow OD1>Timmy Ltd>Lazy J Cruiser>Analogman Chorus>T-Rex Replica Delay>Amp!
    0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • vizviz Frets: 10647
    A lot of pretty pedals there.
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • Phil_aka_PipPhil_aka_Pip Frets: 9794
    edited August 2013
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17485
    tFB Trader
    http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b197/monquixote/IMAG0011_zpsfd176598.jpg

This is my latest incarnation. 

CAE Wah -> EB Volume (With Polytune in tuner out) -> Route 66 -> Liquid Sunshine -> DLS -> Mooer Chorus -> Zoom G3

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16254
    fuzzy phone photo. Thought I should finally get the Diago Commuter out that I subscribed to Guitarist for. So goes tuner - rocky noise - less rocky noise - wobbly noise- rockabilly boing- surf boing. Not really sure about it at all but at the moment it is working as a memorial to the late Toadworks company.  Got the Marshall out for the first time in years and found the tremolo quite noisy but enjoying the vibrato mode more anyway and the pedal is just on there in case I find a use for it and so might go back in the box soon anyway.
    Still, everything seems to stick okay to the commuter and it is a neat little thing.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    edited August 2013
    @erictheweary What's the bag like with those commuters? Decent pading and all that?
    not_the_dj;20538" said:
    @erictheweary

What's the bag like with those commuters?

Decent pading and all that?
    its
    okay. There is a strap with it too so neat for rehearsals/jams if you want to carry everything at once and the small footprint is good. I don't think it would withstand any great weight landing on it though. However, (ironically?)the whole thing fits inside my old pedal case if it needed more protection.

Oh the Commuter - I wouldn't be impressed with it at the full £59.
  • SidNewtonSidNewton Frets: 660
    edited August 2013

Here's mine. Being used with a Telecaster into a Marshall JCM 800. The OCD is in one loop for crunch rhythm, the delay and Tubescreamer in the second loop for lead. The bypass switch on the loop pedal gives me a cleanish sound going into the low input on the JCM 800. Nice and simple.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22097
    edited August 2013

Melx Bobmould+ - in honour of everyone's favourite Husker DU guitarist
    RAT 2 - sounds a bit fuzzier than normal. Best RAT out there, the boutique Ruetz modded ones sound dull. 
    Melx Bluesbreaker Mk 1 - built for me by my favourite Isle of Wight dweller.
    Diamond compressor - awesome pedal for clean freaks like me. 
    Pearl analog delay - revamped for me by Owen Electronics. Sounds superb. 
    Z-Cat tremolo - a recent purchase. Excellent vibrato setting and the reverb offers some good experimental sounds too. 

All this goes into Reaper direct with additional plugins. Currently playing around with the Scuffham Amps demos. Very impressive but does force me into having to finally upgrade the ol' Athlon X2 processor this year :) 

• neilrocks25neilrocks25 Frets: 6
    edited September 2013
    Gibson les paul standard, les Paul signature T, Balaguer '"GAB scumden guitar"' Fender strats, black US blue Japanese , Marshall JVM 205c (Dan gower modded) some pedals (some modded) Yamaha THR10
  • Heartfeltdawn;22836" said:
    http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p137/thesilentdawn/DSC02591_zpsfbd44396.jpg

Melx Bobmould+ - in honour of everyone's favourite Husker DU guitaristRAT 2 - sounds a bit fuzzier than normal. Best RAT out there, the boutique Ruetz modded ones sound dull. Melx Bluesbreaker Mk 1 - built for me by my favourite Isle of Wight dweller.Diamond compressor - awesome pedal for clean freaks like me. Pearl analog delay - revamped for me by Owen Electronics. Sounds superb. Z-Cat tremolo - a recent purchase. Excellent vibrato setting and the reverb offers some good experimental sounds too. 

All this goes into Reaper direct with additional plugins. Currently playing around with the Scuffham Amps demos. Very impressive but does force me into having to finally upgrade the ol' Athlon X2 processor this year :) 
    Your rat is set either very loud or very quiet!
  • A few changes to the B board. The Timmy and MXR Micro Chorus have appeared. http://imageshack.us/a/img407/2746/gozr.jpg
  • vizviz Frets: 10647
    bigjon said:
    Here's the Boss BE5 in action from last month. Still does its job!

Sweet playing @bigjon, and nice to hear a bit more of the old phrygian dominant there! (Or perhaps even a smidgen of 5th mode Hungarian minor - "flamenco scale", eh????)
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    edited September 2013
    My ever-evolving board as it is today.

From the right: Mooer Blue Faze fuzz, Boss CS1, Blue Whale Fuzz Face Clone, Treble Booster, Mooer Triangle Muff, Boss FV50H, Vox 487 Wah, Boss SD1, Nobels ODR1+, Boss Bass Chorus, Mooer Chorus, Mooer Phaser, Mooer Anaecho, Boss PN2 Tremolo, Mooer Eleclady Flanger, Arion DDS1 delay, Mooer Shimverb. Seven Mooers?! I feel like I should be getting an endorsement!