Dinosaur jr

What's Hot
Went to see Dinosaur Jr last night, the band sounded great - very clear sound and thankfully the volume wasn't out of control because I'd forgotten my earplugs! The highlight for me was probably "The Wagon" for which they wheeled out a second drummer... 

There were a variety of nice guitars on display - the usual jazzmasters from J, but he also played a rather nice blue flower strat and pick of the bunch for me was a pink sparkle thinline telecaster. Mmm.

Lou Barlow was using a Gibson Grabber which had reinforced my opinion that I need to try one out at somepoint. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• camfcamf Frets: 1191
    It were good!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Saw them a year ago in Manchester, it was out there, beyond good. I definitely was glad I had remembered my earplugs! Never seen J play a strat, cool. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • freakboy1610freakboy1610 Frets: 1209
    edited December 2017
    Dinosaur Jr are the best! I've seen them several times over the past few years and I think that they are better now than when I saw them in the early 90s. J is great, obviously, but Lou Barlow is a total animal on the bass too. He beats the s**t out of that thing. Last time I saw them they did the 2 drummer thing and by the end of the song the second guy looked fit to expire. Murph wasn't even out of breath.
    Link to my trading feedback
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom