WIN VIP Masterclass tickets - Higham/Gomm/Govan

TTonyTTony Frets: 27426
Thanks to @ChrisV and Guitar Magazine, I've got 3  VIP tickets up for grabs to the Guitar Masterclass 2018 events.

The details are on the  Guitar Magazine website.

In brief, the masterclasses "are intimate affairs with the opportunity for audience Q&As.  Each artist will be imparting their personal top tips and techniques with regards to their genres of music." 

The VIP tickets, which are what I've got, give you the chance to meet and talk to the artist in person before the class begins.

I've got 3 tickets, but it's a max of 2 tickets to any one of the events - so two winners can each go to one of the sessions if that's what they want.

The VIP tickets are  £55 if you bought them with early-bird discount.  Normal event tickets are £25 (ditto).  Anyone who enters the competition here but doesn't win a ticket will get an opportunity to buy a normal event ticket at an even-earlier-bird price.
;)

Note the venue - you need to be able to get to Camden, London, for doors opening at 1900 (VIP).  Maybe, if there's interest, there could be a little Forum outing to one of more of the sessions ...

We'll do one of our traditional raffles for the tickets (did I mention that they're VIP tickets?). 

40 raffle tickets available.

To enter;
  • reply on this thread, including the phrase "Guitar Magazine Masterclass" 
  • send  £5 by PPG to theFretBoard@outlook.com
  • include your forum name on the PP  message
You can buy as many raffle entries as you want.  Obviously, the raffle closes as soon as all 40 slots are taken, or on Christmas Eve (whichever comes first).   

Winners will be announced here on Christmas Day. 
Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27426
    Running count of tickets sold / left: 
    0 / 40.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • If somebody was interested in one of the masterclasses, but not the other two, how would that work? Assuming they won...
    edited December 2017
    I've got 3 VIP tickets.  Each ticket gets you into one event, not all three.  But VIP tickets are limited, so rather than being able to give all 3 away to a single event - if all 3 winners wanted to go to the same event - I can give away a max of 2 tickets to any of the events.

First place winner - a ticket to whichever one of the events you want to go to.
    Second place - ditto (because both could go to the same event if they wanted to).
    Third place - a ticket to whichever one event, as long the 1st & 2nd place winners didn't choose the same event.

• Guitar_SlingerGuitar_Slinger Frets: 1489
    edited December 2017
    Ok, thanks @TTony... makes sense and ticket money sent.

"Guitar Magazine Masterclass"
  • xchrisvxchrisv Frets: 573
    edited December 2017
    Looking forward to these... be sure to say hello if you pop along!
  • Guitar Magazine Masterclass
    It's Christmas Eve, so I  think it's time to close this before it gets ignored any more!
    edited December 2017
    Guitar magazine masterclass!

Edit: sent from the meat aisle in Sainsbury's. :)
    edited December 2017
    I don't understand why this isn't more popular. All three guitarists are so different and maybe my love of reading biographies has something to do with it, but I find stuff like this fascinating.

Must be impossible to get home from Camden on a school night.

P.S. If I win more than one ticket, I'm going to see if @noisepolluter will be my +1 on a hot date to the Darrell Higham one. Mwah!

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.