SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Glou Glou, SS/BS, Pladask

samothy01samothy01 Frets: 33
edited January 2018 in FX £
Downsizing a bit and I could use some dolla for my studies. Will be removing from sale due to personal circumstances in a few days,so grab them while they’re hot. 

- Glou-Glou Deja Vu - Literally the best phaser/filter pedal I've ever tried, maybe best modulation in general. Just a lot of capital tied up that I sadly can no longer afford. (£435) £405 LIMITED TIME

- Smallsound/Bigsound Mini - Super rare green with different shades of blue triangles, never seen a similar one, could be custom. One of my favourite drives but I'm using less dirt now. Low bias sounds are amazing. Unfortunately has a dodgy footswitch, works most of the time but often pops and occasionally fails to engage. Would work totally great with a loop switcher though, or you could probably replace/clean it at low cost. £110

- Empress ParaEQ - Amazing parametric EQ pedal with a built in boost! Sounds incredible I'm just not using an EQ anymore. £195 SOLD

- Pladask Matrise - used maybe 3 times. Fully working and very cool, just not getting used as now I have a Boss ES-8 for changing effect order.
£185

-
Wren and Cuff Caprid original big box. My favourite fuzz, but lord is it big. Tempt me with smaller fuzzes plus cash my way, I like my old side jack hoof that i regret selling.
£185 SOLD

- Source Audio Reflex Multi Expression - Really amazing pedal, but my Boss ES8 can split exp inputs and I haven't used the vast array of other features of this pedal.
£175 SOLD

All pedals work great, mini has a few scratches here and there but still looks awesome. All pedals come with original boxes, and the GG has all the stuff like the beautiful manual etc.

Prices include PP fees and postage, will not accept PP gift for both of our sakes. Discounts for cash collection around Stourbridge West Midlands, and you are of course welcome to demo anything. Go ahead and make offers if you like but I may want to stick at prices.

Trade interests:
-A small tube amp, sub 20 watts ideally. Heads or combos. 
-Analogue synths
-Chase Bliss Wombtone
-Walrus Vanguard
-Bitquest!
-Other phasers or cool modulation
-Chase Bliss midibox
-Fairfield Meet Maude (maybe)
-Tonal Recall (maybe)
-Maybe other analogue delays (I love Limbos)
-Fender style bolt on necks
-Boutique pickups (I love wide ranges or PAFs and I have a build on the go asking for those)
-Try me with anything, you may surprise me.

Please note that I'm not in a position to add money on top of a trade (unless its really cool special and I can make up the funds through another sale (or you trigger my super irresponsible tendencies)).

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DungusDungus Frets: 170
    I'm onto my second Glou Glou. Regretted selling my Rendezvous so bad I saved up and got a new one. Also, I want a big box Caprid so much, but don't have any pennies. I don't suppose you'd be interested in a Frazz Dazzler (the new one)?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Dungus said:
    I'm onto my second Glou Glou. Regretted selling my Rendezvous so bad I saved up and got a new one. Also, I want a big box Caprid so much, but don't have any pennies. I don't suppose you'd be interested in a Frazz Dazzler (the new one)?
    I haven't actually checked out the new one, I'll hit up some demos and let you know if it's what I'm looking for! It sure looks gorgeous.
  • DungusDungus Frets: 170
    samothy01 said:
    Dungus said:
    I haven't actually checked out the new one, I'll hit up some demos and let you know if it's what I'm looking for! It sure looks gorgeous.
    I might have jumped the gun a bit, I really want that Caprid, but i just don't know if i could let my Frazz go as a trade. Arghhh
  • Dungus said:
    samothy01 said:
    Dungus said:
    I might have jumped the gun a bit, I really want that Caprid, but i just don't know if i could let my Frazz go as a trade. Arghhh

Haha no worries! I'm not really set on losing the Caprid either, it's just the size of the thing! It's totally perfect for me otherwise :)
  • Bump!
  • Bump for pics!
  • Bump
  • Bumps!
  • Bump!
  • Bump