Michaela for the win !!!

What's Hot
Apprentice candidates business ideas get torn apart tonight, Elizabeth for the boot and Michaela to make the final and win the thing, go on ya girl ye !!
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Elizabeth might surprise you. Or should I say, I predict the producers will want to keep the most annoying one in until the bitter end to keep the viewing figures up. I doubt she will win, but it wouldn't surprise me if she makes the final.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4183
    I got all excited and thought the post was about. Michaela Strachen
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24289
    The Apprentice has gone the way of Big Brother in the Fab household.  We used to watch it religiously but it turned into a freak show full of spectacularly annoying fucktards.

Alan bloody Sugar being the biggest.
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Also chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • no...............................!!!!!!!!

the best girl got the boot !!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Sounds like she’s pretty successful already. Have to say, I really liked her - really amusing and seems genuine. A final with her and a lesser personality might have been too easy to call....
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom

Sounds like she’s pretty successful already. Have to say, I really liked her - really amusing and seems genuine. A final with her and a lesser personality might have been too easy to call....
    I thought she was the strongest of the three. However there is a massive presentation to do in the final. I wonder if they just thought she wouldn't be able to cope with that part? She was up all night worrying about presenting to 3 people in one of the previous episodes. In the final its a lot more people than that. A big ask for someone who doesn't like public speaking. 
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12346
    edited December 2017
    I think his power in the deal would have been negated by someone who wouldn't be in awe of him.  I pefered the apprentice when it was about a job.  What was the point of Joanna being in the process when she had 0% chance of every being his business partner?
  • even in the your fired show she got an almost clean sweep of hired cards, al made a mistake letting her go as the girl is a winner. the two finalists........meh !
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24801
    edited December 2017
    even in the your fired show she got an almost clean sweep of hired cards, al made a mistake letting her go as the girl is a winner. the two finalists........meh !
    You’re a little bit in love with her, aren’t you? :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • even in the your fired show she got an almost clean sweep of hired cards, al made a mistake letting her go as the girl is a winner. the two finalists........meh !
    You’re a little bit in love with her, aren’t you? :)
    She has the Tom Pellereau quality of being a decent human being, the rest had their heads so far up their own arses they could see out of their mouths.
  • LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7965
    edited December 2017
    I caught an episode the other day when Mrs Returns was watching. I wouldn't offer any of them a job. Even as a lollipop lady. Utter flakes! 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28333
    sweepy said:
    Me too. Looks like it's just about some rubbish tv show.
  • axisus said:
    sweepy said:
    Me too. Looks like it's just about some rubbish tv show.
    Mmmmm Michaela... 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22774
    I haven't particularly been a Michaela fan during the series, but I thought she was brilliant in the interviews - she seemed so unfazed, smiling and pulling faces (I don't know if it was nerves or if she's actually more confident than she thinks).  40 minutes later, I was convinced it would be her plus A.N. Other in the final, quite shocked how it turned out.
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30888
    I was amazed at the two that went through. I despise sharp suited recruitment consultants and frankly, he's nothing but a book of cliches. Michela- well the flaw is, the two competitors are so big (ABI Barbour and Glenigan) and have done term deals with things like the Nat Infra Pipeline and the Reg Infra Pipeline that she is pissing in the wind. And for the record, their services costs 4k if you negotiate (I've bought it from them umpteen times).

Elizabeth- well could it be big enough as a business? It's a bit more niche and I'd also trust her to get on with it.

The other two girls are complete idiots and how a sweet company could be invested in with the noise about kids and sugar (not Alan- the substance!) is beyond me. Joanna was, without doubt, the most useless person ever on the apprentice.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    edited December 2017
    Gassage said:
    I was amazed at the two that went through. I despise sharp suited recruitment consultants and frankly, he's nothing but a book of cliches. Michela- well the flaw is, the two competitors are so big (ABI Barbour and Glenigan) and have done term deals with things like the Nat Infra Pipeline and the Reg Infra Pipeline that she is pissing in the wind. And for the record, their services costs 4k if you negotiate (I've bought it from them umpteen times).

Elizabeth- well could it be big enough as a business? It's a bit more niche and I'd also trust her to get on with it.

The other two girls are complete idiots and how a sweet company could be invested in with the noise about kids and sugar (not Alan- the substance!) is beyond me. Joanna was, without doubt, the most useless person ever on the apprentice.
    The sweet shop girl will win. It's low risk. It's already turning over £400K with a shit website. Sugar has a team of online experts who can build a better web presence basically overnight so part of his £250K stays in his empire. There's then nothing to stop them selling healthier sweets, natural chocolate, creating personalised birthday gifts, corporate gifts and and so on as no doubt there's already a decent customer base. It's cheap and easily scaleable. Sarah's as wet as a haddock's bathing costume, so as long as Sugar has one of his rottweiler's telling her what to do everything will be sweet!

Sugar already has a recruitment company so could simply offer the bloke a job and he could work for Rickki (I think that was his name) and Sugar could keep his £250K.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • Fretwired said:

...... Rickki (I think that was his name) and Sugar could keep his £250K.

Yes, Ricky Martin! How could you forget!!!!? Although I believe he now goes by Richard Martin after he realised how much of a knob he made of himself "during the process"

But yeah, Maichaela was robbed. Understand the reasons why with the multiple businesses but since the first episode she's been head and shoulders above the rest in every sense
    How very rock and roll
    Fretwired said:

...... Rickki (I think that was his name) and Sugar could keep his £250K.

Yes, Ricky Martin! How could you forget!!!!? Although I believe he now goes by Richard Martin after he realised how much of a knob he made of himself "during the process"

But yeah, Maichaela was robbed. Understand the reasons why with the multiple businesses but since the first episode she's been head and shoulders above the rest in every sense
    He couldn't pick Michaela - she has too many businesses to run and to be honest her business idea was pants. It would take far more than £250K to build that business and even then it's likely to be overtaken by technology that will remove the need for such a service.

The general view in the press is Sugar knew who he wanted from day one.

• Both finalists are pure nope for me. An IT recruitment company. Really? He just made it up. Cheap sweets in a plastic cup....it's woolworths gone mad.

Micheala was the best person in the whole process.

Both finalists are pure nope for me. An IT recruitment company. Really? He just made it up. Cheap sweets in a plastic cup....it's woolworths gone mad.

Micheala was the best person in the whole process.

I agree - but why was she there? She doesn't need a guy like Sugar.