Composition challenge #20 - before Xmas?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• kinkin Frets: 511
    While I’ve not exactly ignored the various themes, I’ve definitely not worried too much about fitting in with the brief and generally just send something in that I’ve enjoyed making and seems vaguely listenable.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 14182
    edited December 2017
    kin said:
    While I’ve not exactly ignored the various themes, I’ve definitely not worried too much about fitting in with the brief and generally just send something in that I’ve enjoyed making and seems vaguely listenable.

Good name for a task.

Create a song that seems vaguely listenable.

:-)

Happy with the end of Feb.
    My pump-action drivel gun is smoking hot today!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • BRISTOL86BRISTOL86 Frets: 1365
    Fretwired said:
    kin said:

Good name for a task.

Create a song that seems vaguely listenable
    That’s me screwed then :D
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • OK I'll try to start the challenge tomorrow, unless the missus has other plans for me. Otherwise, it will Tues or Wed because I've got stuff going on through Sun and Monday.
    It's not a competition.
  • @Fretwired ;

I plan to call the Challenge #21, not #20. I referred to the End Of Year Challenge as #20.

Just dotting the i's and crossing the t's :)
    It's not a competition.
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 14182
    @Fretwired ;

I plan to call the Challenge #21, not #20. I referred to the End Of Year Challenge as #20.

Just dotting the i's and crossing the t's :)
    Makes sense.
    My pump-action drivel gun is smoking hot today!