Amazon Prime observation

What's Hot
i signed up for a 30 day free trial if Prime. when i did it i set the option to remind me 3 days before it expires by email with the option to cancel. sure enough 3 days before it expired i got the email, so  i logged in to amazon and clicked the cancel option, the next screen asked if you are sure you lose all the benfits,  yes, i was sure. the next screen gave me the option to continue the trial fo another 30 days, what the hell, why not, did the same and clicked the reminder option.   27 days later exactly the same, so far had 90 days free trial.  wonder if this goes on indefinately ? anyone else noticed?
1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Yes my sister signed up for the 30 day trial and the exact same thing happened to her last night - she now has 30 more days.  Thing is, I also have Prime and I thought you could only have one account per household (my sister signed up without my knowledge).  When I queried this with Amazon they said it was no problem and two per household was ok so it was.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I cancelled a 30 day free trial and didn't get the option, even though I was looking for it because the missus told me to. TBH, I've only ordered two things this year and spent most of the trail period watching Prime films. Can't blame them :)
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    I use the delivery in December enough to make paying £8 a month (or whatever it is) more than worth it
  • duotoneduotone Frets: 982
    underdog said:
    I use the delivery in December enough to make paying £8 a month (or whatever it is) more than worth it
    Think it’s £79 for the year, so £6.60ish per month.  

I don’t use The Prime TV that much, but the free Amazon Music service that is included has been improved greatly in the last 6months or so. Well worth checking out & I believe you can download music from it, for offline listening.  In fact in the new year I’m going to cancel my GooglePlayMusic subscription (£9.99 per month) and just use Amazon Music.
  • GulliverGulliver Frets: 848
    everytime they balls up an order for me in the tiniest way, I phone up and complain and get at least a month free of Amazon Prime added on to my account.  FYI - you can also get Amazon to phone you, so the cost of the call is nothing (I phoned and complained they delivered something to me early, just to get a free month)  Don't think I've paid for it in about 2 years!!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom