SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Neumann TLM-102 (sold) // Korg Volca Beats

JamesSGBrownJamesSGBrown Frets: 233
edited December 2017 in Studio & Rec £
Selling my Neumann TLM 102. It had one owner before myself and I have only used it in my bedroom. It's in as-new condition! Comes with the box, the shockmount, a spare half broken shockmount and a limited edition Neumann satchel with a fantastic, comprehensive book on the history of Neumann.
This is a fantastic mic, and I bought it intending to use on on practically everything. It's extremely hi-fi and detailed, and shines on acoustic and vocals in particular. Alas, I'm financially screwed and therefore need to offload it. 
I'm looking for £350, SOLD

Also selling my Korg Volca Beats. No box but has the manual. Fantastic 808-style drum machine that's tweakable and super portable! £75

Pickup from Birmingham/Stirchley, though I'm in Wolves from time to time also. Will post at expense.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments