some people are a bit .... weird .....

What's Hot

Not a bad looking Iceman project, but apparently the guy making it has stained it with his own blood. Ewwwwww! Makes me feel a bit ill to think about it .....
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• randellarandella Frets: 4088
    edited December 2017
    Didn't Steve Vai have a limited edition JEM with a drop of his blood in the paint on each one?

Maybe that's where the inspiration came from here
  • RavenousRavenous Frets: 1484
    randella said:
    Didn't Steve Vai have a limited edition JEM with a drop of his blood in the paint on each one?

Maybe that's where the inspiration came from here

I just had a bad dream about a far-in-the-future Jurassic Park type place with thousands of youthful Steve Vai clones running all the rides, shops and fast food stalls.

:)

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 2998
    My guitars have ended up with my blood over them in the past as a result of ripped fingernails etc but I’ve always wiped it off ! 
  • WezVWezV Frets: 16547

I don;t believe you would get that colour just from blood on a dark hardwood.  You might on a light wood, and it would continue to brown.

I have accidently got blood on bare wood before, not from accidently doing a sacrifice too close to a guitar project, just when I have cut myself as part of the process.   It can be a bugger to get out

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom