SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Silverface Fender Pro Reverb Non master vol or Mesa F50 combo

What's Hot
voxmanjohnvoxmanjohn Frets: 75
edited January 2018 in Amps £
Long shot... but anyone selling one or know of one... or i know very different but second choice Mesa F50 combo.

and able to deliver to Leicester.

Cheers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• rprrpr Frets: 309
    edited December 2017
    Sorry misread title
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3832
    £750
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72294
    Lebarque said:
    £750
    Max, for fully overhauled and in nice condition.

Less if it needs a lot of work - eg caps replaced and various other common issues - as SF Fenders commonly do nowadays. Even less if tatty, modded or badly repaired over the decades, as a lot are.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Lebarque said:
    £750
    That’s high, which is crazy as they are fantastic amps. I had one and it was genuinely the best sounding (and smelling) SF I’ve ever had. Paid £400 but was a decade or so ago 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Lebarque said:
    £750
    Kind of what I thought to be fair! Now the shop around starts

• Lebarque said:
    £750
    That’s high, which is crazy as they are fantastic amps. I had one and it was genuinely the best sounding (and smelling) SF I’ve ever had. Paid £400 but was a decade or so ago 
    Haha! Well the way the vintage market has gone in the past 5 years or so... maybe £750 is about right maybe... if I can get one a little cheaper then bonus I suppose
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks all for the info.... anymore info from other members will be much appreciated too! 
  • My singer is looking to move his ‘74 on if you are interested? 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • My singer is looking to move his ‘74 on if you are interested? 
    Pm’d
  • CorvusCorvus Frets: 2925
    tFB Trader
    I paid £650 for my '74, it has the original speakers and is in generally good order. It has, I think, the 'tremolo disconnect' mod via an added switch at the back. Very happy with it, the only thing is I wish is that I'd got one a long time ago!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Still looking!!!!! :-)
  • How about a 1974 twin reverb? Mine is for sale and im only near leicester so delivery won't be a problem
  • How about a 1974 twin reverb? Mine is for sale and im only near leicester so delivery won't be a problem
    Pmd