SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Canyon Endurace CF9 Road Bike

strtdvstrtdv Frets: 2356
edited February 2018 in Misc £
2016/2017 model Canyon Endurace CF9

Size 56 (suit 5'10" to 6'2")
I have a choice of Canyon stems to fit it, both a 110mm and a 120mm to get the fit just right.
Very lightweight bike, around 7kg without pedals.

Spec:
Full carbon frame/forks
DT Swiss RR21 Dicut wheelset (very nice wheels, about £550-600 worth, weigh in at only 1415g without skewers), rolling on DT 240 hubs and with DT titanium ratchet skewers.
Full Ultegra 6800 throughout, other than a SRAM Red chain with only a couple of hundred miles on it.
Front brake pads upgraded to SwissStop which provides a bit more stopping power to the already excellent Ultegra brakes, and balances the front and rear brake a bit better.

Saddle upgraded to a Fizik Antares R3 K:ium with titanium rails (cost about £100)

Canyon VCLS 2.0 carbon seatpost, which really takes the sting out of rough road surfaces.

Excellent condition throughout, with just a paint chip under the dropouts.

Canyon have dropped the CF9, the nicest one in the range you can get now is the CF8 in Di2 spec for £2449 which has cheaper/heavier PR1800 wheels, or the CF7 which has the cheaper PR1800 wheels and a standard non-VCLS seatpost for £1749.
The 2017 CF9 was £1949.

I'm selling as I kept it as a good weather/ "Sunday best" bike and consequently haven't been getting the use out of it compared to my all-weather bike.
It probably has under 2000 miles on it.

£1000, collection only.

Robot Lords of Tokyo, SMILE TASTE KITTENS!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom