SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

MANY PEDALS (more added): Wampler Pinnacle, TC Flashback, PolyTune, SP Comp, Big Knob Tube Screamer

xscaramangaxscaramanga Frets: 436
edited January 2018 in FX £
Welcome to Jonny-Gets-Shot-of-Everything 2018!

Prices include UK delivery but do not include PayPal fees, which I ask buyers to cover. International buyers please contact me for price including delivery. Scroll down for photos and descriptions.

FOR SALE:
Danelectro Cool Cat Vibe £29 
Danelectro Fish n Chips £27 (one slider button missing, does not affect operation)
Bright Onion pedals latching footswitch £12

Not yet pictured:
Dunlop Crybaby Classic GCB95F. The one with the red Fasel. Good condition, battery cover missing. £45. 
Electro Harmonic Pitch Fork. Boxed, with its own power supply (although I've found it can share with other pedals quite happily) £100.
ZVex Super Hard On, hand painted, boxed. £120.

Joyo six-band EQ £21

Diago Powerstation with fig 8 cable and daisy chain £30

I also have a Swan Flight pedalboard for sale here.

SOLD:
TC PolyTune. Boxed, bottom has had a rough life. Poly bit doesn't fully work for me—never had all six strings displayed at once. £35 £30 SOLD
Wampler Pinnacle £85 SOLD
Xotic SP Compressor £110 £100 SOLD
TC Electronic Flashback £70 SOLD
Marshall Guv'nor clone built by Martin of MJW Amps £35 SOLD
DigiTech Polara £90 SOLD
ART Coolswitch Pro AB/Y passive box £29 SOLD
One Control TriLoop £29 SOLD
Johnny Shred Freak PSU £10 SOLD
Mooer Black Secret £25 SOLD
EHX Neo Clone £30 SOLD
Boss OD-3 £40 SOLD
Plum Crazy Squawk £55 SOLD
Rowin LEF-304 chorus £8  SOLD to a friend for a fiver collected
Diago 18v power connection lead £10 SOLD
Joyo active DI box £20 SOLD
Big Knob pedals Tube Screamer clone £35 SOLD
Fuzz pedal, all-singing all-dancing (Fuzz Face clone, with switches to engage more gain and octavia) £25 SOLD the above three for £60 collected

Big Knob Tube Screamer Clone (Tube 808) £35 SOLD

MJW-built Marshall Guv'nor clone £35 SOLD

Danelectro Fish & Chips £27

TC PolyTune £35, poly mode seems to be not fully working, works perfectly as a standard tuner

Bright Onion latching footswitch with LED (LED requires battery to operate. Footswitch continues to work without battery). £12

DigiTech Polara £90 SOLD

Mooer Black Secret £25 delivered SOLD

Danelectro Cool Cat Vibe £29 delivered

ART Coolswitch Pro AB/Y passive box BRAND NEW £29 delivered SOLD

Has isolated out, phase shift, and ground lift. One of those stupid purchases I bought and was out of the return period when I realised I didn't need it. Untouched apart from to take this photo.

One Control TriLoop SOLD
Excellent and very flexible dual looper—info here: http://www.one-control.com/tri-loop.html
Comes with manual but no box. £29 delivered.

TC Electronic Flashback

The underside has had a hard life but the pedal itself is in great condition. Includes box, instructions, and USB cable for Toneprint connection. £70 delivered. SOLD

Joyo active DI box SOLD

I know I'm selling so you're going to take anything I say with a pinch of salt, but I'd like to go on record saying what an undiscovered gem this is. I only used it once, to record my Fender Princeton, and the emulated XLR out sounded exactly like the amp in the room. It was beautiful. I never tried it with anything else, but for getting clean Fender tones to tape, this is a really hassle free way to do it. It's a Joyo, so probably a clone of a Palmer or a Redbox or something. £20 delivered.

EHX Neo Clone SOLD

Small Clone tone for people with small homes. £30 delivered.

Boss OD-3 £40 delivered. SOLD

Wampler Pinnacle £85 delivered

Xotic SP Compressor £110 delivered. Blend knob is damaged (just the plastic knob, not the pot). I did plan to replace it but it is still robust and shows no signs of breaking.

Plum Crazy FX (PCFX) Squawk Treble Booster. SOLD
Another undiscovered gem this. It's a Rangemaster clone, but with some cool bonuses. Full Rangemaster boost is about halfway on the knob; after that it goes into a cool fuzz-style clipping. You can switch between silicon and germanium transistors, and there are several brightness settings. The highest is the classic Rangemaster sound, and there are several useable notches down from that. Ought to be way more famous than it is. Gearmandude is a big fan, for what that's worth. £55 delivered.

Johnny Shred Freak PSU SOLD
Indistinguishable from the original Diago Powerstation (I owned both at the same time and kept this). Comes with a nifty pedalboard mounting kit. I'll include a figure of 8 cable and daisy chain too. £10.

Also available, not pictured: Behringer power supply. Only £7.99 new or something. It's fine, noisy with dirt pedals. £3 with any pedal purchase above! 

Stay tuned, more to come!

My YouTube channel, Half Speed Solos: classic guitar solos demonstrated at half speed with scrolling tab and no waffle.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I'll have the squawk if it's still available. Cheers
  • gamagama Frets: 24
    Hi 

I will take the Neo clone can you pm me details cheers g
  • lukedlblukedlb Frets: 488
    Hi, I'll take the tri loop, please.
    Pm'd
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5153
    edited January 2018
    Pm'd (power supply)
  • I'll have the black secret if it's not gone?
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6059
    PM'd re OD-3
  • gamagama Frets: 24
    pmd re the eh neo
  • lukedlblukedlb Frets: 488
    Pmd add the ART Coolswitch Pro AB/Y to my shopping list, please. 
  • Quite a few things sold, but added a few more in their place:

PolyTune
    Tube screamer clone
    Guv'nor clone (in two minds about selling this, so get it before I withdraw)
    Fish & Chips EQ
    Joyo EQ
    Crybaby Classic with Fasel
    Bright Onion footswitch
    My YouTube channel, Half Speed Solos: classic guitar solos demonstrated at half speed with scrolling tab and no waffle.
  • JotaJota Frets: 464
    Pics of the fuzz face clone, please.
  • stedsted Frets: 259
    PM’d
  • Hi, is the Flashback still available?
  • Yes, the Flashback is still here. I'll PM you.
  • xscaramangaxscaramanga Frets: 436
    edited January 2018
    Flashback sold.

I also have a full-size TC PolyTune Blacklight that is in perfect working order; I might sell that instead of the dodgy PolyTune listed above. Also need to add an EHX Pitchfork and a hand painted ZVex Super Hard On when I have time to photograph them.
  • Do you fancy trading your Cry baby for a JRAD Lenny?
    Any chance of a pic of said WAH?