SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Highway One (70s headstock) Strat or Classic Player 50s Strat

What's Hot
rlwrlw Frets: 4695
edited January 2018 in Guitars £
I'm after another Highway One Strat, but with a maple fretboard and big headstock. 

Alternatively, a Classic Player 50s Strat with a maple fretboard, either sunburst or Shoreline Gold.  Not a Classic 50s.

Whatever it is, for me, it needs to be in mint condition, so no missing paint or chips please.

Cash or I could trade a Baja Telecaster 60s model in faded Sonic Blue.   Bought new in 2017 and as new.  I'm in Bromley.

Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    Good luck finding a mint Highway One, the paint falls off the if you look at it too hard ;). Mines got loads of missing paint and looks great :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4695
    John_A said:
    Good luck finding a mint Highway One, the paint falls off the if you look at it too hard ;). Mines got loads of missing paint and looks great :)
    Not impossible.  The one I already have is near mint with only a little glossing of the satin finish. 
  • I have a black classic player 50s strat I'd consider selling. PM me if you're interested. 
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4695
    bennyg85 said:
    I have a black classic player 50s strat I'd consider selling. PM me if you're interested. 
    Thanks but black is not a me colour .
  • did you get sorted? I have highway 1 sunburst and maple neck drop me pm no probs if you arent interested
    God bless this kitchen said the knick knack chef