Trevor Noah - South African Comedian

What's Hot
I caught a few minutes of this guy while looking at QLED Curved TVs at Best Buy in NYC.

The clip I saw was of him in his stand-up act talking about racism and Idris Elba as the black James Bond. It was very funny. 

I then remembered that I saw him in the UK, possibly on the Jonathon Ross Show.

I will look into finding the DVD.  Do let me know which one it is if you've seen it.  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17485
    tFB Trader
    He did a Radio 4 show that was very good: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01rg22v

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2744
    He presents the daily show on comedy central , and does some very funny routines alongside some other good comedians.    
  • rocktronrocktron Frets: 806
    He did a Radio 4 show that was very good: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01rg22v

Thanks for the URL. Unfortunately, the broadcast which was recorded at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe is no longer available on BBC iPlayer Radio.. 

The clip I saw was an NTSC broadcast and it must be available on DVD. 

• RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11813
    That stand up is on Netflix.

He is on The Comedy Channel doing the Daily Show, subscribed to YouTiube Channel for over a year now.  He sounds like a good guy, humble beginning and very funny.
  • rocktronrocktron Frets: 806
    That stand up is on Netflix.

He is on The Comedy Channel doing the Daily Show, subscribed to YouTiube Channel for over a year now.  He sounds like a good guy, humble beginning and very funny.
    Thanks Raymond!!!

I found the clip on YouTube:- 
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24210
    You really need to watch The Daily Show.  He took over from Jon Stewart.  You can watch full episodes on Comedy Central’s website (but you will need to access it via a VPN - there are several free ones online).
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Also chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them.
  • Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3420
    Emp_Fab said:
    You really need to watch The Daily Show.  He took over from Jon Stewart.  You can watch full episodes on Comedy Central’s website (but you will need to access it via a VPN - there are several free ones online).
    I like Trevor Noah but I really miss Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert... the character not the talk show host.  
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7329
    Jacob Zuma - South African comedian
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>