New Stuff Day

What's Hot
smudge_ladsmudge_lad Frets: 664
edited January 2018 in FX
So upon arriving back from Oz on Thursday, I was greeted with 3 lovely parcels to open:

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k100/keir_smith/7C560215-D144-4793-801D-EACC6E072013.jpg

Finally jumped on the Ryra band wagon and so far I’m very impressed. It sounds ace pushing my Marshall. I wasn’t convinced how good it would sound with the gain at zero, as advised in the instruction manual (and preferred setting by a lot of users) but it’s fantastic! And I’m maybe a bit biased here, but Matt black paint and blue LED looks sexy as fuck, don’t ya think??

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k100/keir_smith/C684D911-C6F2-4547-84E3-01F831664A4C.jpg

Boss ES-8. Going to delve into MIDI and trying to simplify my board switching for live use! Fed up of so much tap dancing!

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k100/keir_smith/3E7C4A95-13F1-4840-A44D-85A9460AFBA6.jpg

All powered by a Zuma!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9527
    Some nice scores there mate !

The RYRA, and indeed the whole board, look as sexy as in black.

Ive just got a Zuma too - gorgeous in the flesh aint they ?
  • Aye, it’s a cracking unit. Just need to get it mounted under the board now. The brackets for the Voodoo Labs unit ALMOST work, but not quite, so I’ll just be getting some pedalboard tape I think.

If this is going to be my preferred big board setup, then it’s a shame that the Veteran is purple and not monochrome :(
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6129
    tFB Trader
    Aye, it’s a cracking unit. Just need to get it mounted under the board now. The brackets for the Voodoo Labs unit ALMOST work, but not quite, so I’ll just be getting some pedalboard tape I think.

If this is going to be my preferred big board setup, then it’s a shame that the Veteran is purple and not monochrome :(
    Just cover the paint with low adhesive electricians tape.... make it black..
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • JEPBLEPJEPBLEP Frets: 188
    edited January 2018
    Aye, it’s a cracking unit. Just need to get it mounted under the board now. The brackets for the Voodoo Labs unit ALMOST work, but not quite, so I’ll just be getting some pedalboard tape I think.

If this is going to be my preferred big board setup, then it’s a shame that the Veteran is purple and not monochrome
    I ended up splashing for the OEM brackets - they match the finish, are great quality and fit great underneath the Pedaltrain, and are a perfect spacer to ensure the power cable fits through the back.

Also, that RYRA in matt black looks sick AF. 
  • JEPBLEP said:

If this is going to be my preferred big board setup, then it’s a shame that the Veteran is purple and not monochrome
    I ended up splashing for the OEM brackets - they match the finish, are great quality and fit great underneath the Pedaltrain, and are a perfect spacer to ensure the power cable fits through the back.

Also, that RYRA in matt black looks sick AF. 
    I was looking at these, but apparently they’re no good for a classic Pedaltrain 2 :(