SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WANTED: THE NIK HUBER ORCA CUSTOM RED KORINA WITH CELTIC KNOTS

pruddprudd Frets: 654
edited February 2018 in Guitars £
interested in possibly buying (or trading for) the Huber Custom orca with the red Korina  body and the Celtic Knots that has been on the FB a few times. Anyone here still got it?

thanks
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DominicDominic Frets: 16082
    I played it once in Coda after it was on here the first time and then it went on here at least one more time in a little spate about 2 years ago.It was quite distinctive.
  • JGCJGC Frets: 157
    it's done the rounds that one, been all over the place, a guy in Worksop had it at one bit, last I saw of it was on a shop stand at The Guitar Show in Birmingham a couple of years ago
  • monkey42monkey42 Frets: 336
  • Not seen this since coda sold it. 
  • pruddprudd Frets: 654
    Still looking
    can only trade at the moment if this does surface.
    So, wondering if this has gone to someone off the FB as had no luck uncovering it. Still very interested, and any other Hubers too.
    still looking
    someone please put me out of my misery and tell me they have got it and wont sell it :)
  • JGCJGC Frets: 157
    I've played it, it wasn't the greatest Huber out there which is why I didn't buy it .... no need to fret, find another better one
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16082
    I played it in Coda.....it was nice but they had a Dolphin in there at the same time which I also played......the Dolphin sounded a bit thin compared but that individual one was a better playing guitar than that particular Orca
  • RebarRebar Frets: 134
    I'm not well up on Nik Huber, apart from appreciating that his guitars are high end boutique works of art. With that said, would it be possible to contact him to make a copy of the guitar you're after - perhaps with specs ideal for you? 
    edited April 2018
    Thanks for all your input guy's. Ive sort of given up on that one showing up now, still  keeping an eye on the green Orca that @armitaan has on here, the color is growing on me.

Rebar said: I'm not well up on Nik Huber, apart from appreciating that his guitars are high end boutique works of art. With that said, would it be possible to contact him to make a copy of the guitar you're after - perhaps with specs ideal for you? 

Im sure it would be possible @Rebar , I dont have the funds for that to happen