SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Suhr Classic T Custom - SOLD

neonblackneonblack Frets: 100
edited February 2018 in Guitars £
For sale is another amazing Suhr, it's not a cheaper PRO model but it's a custom order for Peach Guitars in UK.
I own tons of high end guitars, like Suhr customs, PRS Modern Eagles, Nik Hubers, Frank Hartungs, etc... Owned tons more of them too, numerous custom shop telecasters and this is one of the best guitars I have ever played.
It's super light (3,1kg) and it plays, feels and sounds just perfectly. So easy to play and it's crazy resonant and acoustically loud, with tight, punchy and articulated notes and endless sustain.
The super light swamp ash body in combination with roasted maple neck is the best combo in my opinion.
Check the specs sheet below for the full info about the guitar.

It has 2 dings (check the pics), otherwise MINTish, with no signs of usage on frets..
Comes with everything you would get in the bag when buying new Suhr custom, including original fancy G&G hardshell case.

Located in Ljubljana, Slovenia EU
Price: £1600

IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG