SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS or FT Marshall 2554 1988 Jubilee

CollingsCollings Frets: 411
edited February 2018 in Amps £
Up for sale is my Marshall 2554 Jubilee combo.

As you probably know the 2554 was originally produced in silver/grey for Marshall's 25th Anniversary in 1987 but were manufactured for a year after but in the usual black and gold and this one is a 1988 model.

There are lots of demos and info about these around on the internet and if your looking at this you probably know about this amp suffice to say the 2554 combo is essentially the same amp as the the other amps in the Jubilee line but in a small cab with a 1x12 speaker (A Marshall Celestion vintage).

This amp is in superb condition for its age with no tolex damage to speak of and is very clean, It has had a recent service by me which included a full re-valve (power and pre) and the bias set. I have added 1ohm cathode resistors so next time you need to check and change the bias its an easy process as these amps had no bias test points. 

It really is a great amp and can sound far bigger than it's size. It has an effects loop and I used a delay and reverb in the loop which worked really well.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments